(deleted)

Poll: do you actually *like* the new forum?

Do you actually *like* the new forum?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you actually *like* the new forum?

• Yes
    • No

(deleted)

Do you actually *like* the new forum?

Asgardian

I like it and I get the feeling most people on here do or will probably grow to like it over time.

Kuribo [old account]

I do, and it's growing on me every day. Setting aside the Aspie predisposition against change, I really don't see what's so terrible about it.

Alex

Yeah, it has really grown on me. I love all the new options and additions. It feels more modern in a way. Also more dynamic, what with the notifications 'popping' up on my screen.

Great work! :)

aspiesw

The user interface is beautiful. It'll take a while to get used to things, but I'm really impressed. Good job Willow :)

Dingo

It looks fine and it turned out great considering, from what I understand, Willow had to learn all or most of how to do it as she went along.  But I do seem to be a lot like you.  I hate any change and it takes a while for me to adapt to it, but I don't see why I won't.  There isn't anything specific that stands out that I don't like.  It is just different.  Even things like people changing their profile pictures distresses me a bit, depending on how long that had used their old one for.  It's my own problem and I'll get over it eventually.  The biggest issue I have is that I feel like I'm lost whenever I'm on here now.  I'm not sure why that is.

lifeis

its growing on me, and I appreciate all the work willow has put into it.

Ben

If I remember correctly, the previous (and original) design was only temporary. There's been talk of updating it since the very beginning. So it needed doing.