I love too watch britsh comedy tv shows

Tylermc

What are your favourites 

i love too watch ms brown boys 

and intebeweeners 

and the mighty bosh

and little Britain. :D

veearrell

One of the best I've seen is an old one from the seventies called Porridge starring Ronnie Barker as a career criminal. A very funny career criminal. It's one of those shows that makes you curse British tv's brevity.

Nesf

I like The Inbetweeners too, and Monty Python, The Goodies, Fawlty Towers, Doc Martin, Black Adder, Allo Allo, Only Fools and Horses, Last of the Summer Wine, All Creatures Great and Small, The Vicar of Dibley, Auf Wiedersehen, Pet, and lots of others that I used to watch as a kid.

Edit: This thread is in the wrong place, it should be in the TV and Movies subforum.

Edited by Nesf

mysti

I like Absolutely Fabulous, Bad Education, Blackadder, Fresh Meat, Friday Night Dinner, Gavin & Stacey, Getting On, Jam & Jerusalem, Miranda, Mr Bean, My Family, Outnumbered, Peep Show, Trollied & The Vicar of Dibley. There's so many :)

Tylermc

@Willow I wonder what britsh comedy shows that 

willow enjoys too watch on 

tv ?

Heather

I like a lot of British TV too.  A lot of the ones mentioned I have watched and enjoyed, specifically Miranda might be one of my favourites, also Little Britain, Mr. Bean, Monty Python, Gavin & Stacey, and other ones which I might be leaving off because I forget or haven't really gotten into as much.  

null

Peep Show, I'm Alan Partridge, Knowing Me, Knowing You With Alan Partridge, The Inbetweeners, Fresh Meat, Black Books, Gavin and Stacey, Fawlty Towers, Blackadder, Only Fools and Horses, Spaced, Green Wing, Look Around You, The Mighty Boosh, The Office, Extras, Derek... I've probably missed a fair few out but yeah, we do absolutely smash it when it comes to comedy

Edited by Laddo