Mimo

Grocery Stores!

Paul
On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 11:48 AM, Little Guy said:

My wife won't let me push the cart when I am with here as I keep spacing out and stare at different shelves or just wander off with the cart. She is very linear! "Let's just get the job done and move on!":lol:

same here. and Kathy could never understand why it took me an hour to get one item at the Publix supermarket, when it only took her 20 minutes. For the stress of interacting with people anytime I go out I have a new rule that I repeat to myself when needed. "Speak when spoken to, don't change the subject." I am pleased with the results. It stops me from creating imaginary conversations before they happen.  I never go into small stores alone, unless I've already gotten used to it. I use an equation to track my spending in the supermarket. On the way home I do the math so I am ready for the next trip and it has proven helpful over the last few years. Total Cost divided by Number of Items=Average Cost per item. Average cost per item times items in the cart= approximate money I've spent. Close enough for me.

On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 11:02 PM, Alice said:

walking around the store holding up 3 fingers so I can remember I need 3 things!

Done that!

My memory palace has insufficient lighting.