mary

Food

InsomniaDreams

I have a system to eating crisps lol flavours have to be eaten in a specific order. I've always done this ever since I was little. Usually whenever there's a new food I've tried and liked ill have it then day after day until it tastes like cardboard.

StormCrow

I defiantly have some weird contradicting food things going on.

I have sort of a sensitive stomach with timing, if I eat a certain times my stomach hurts.

I hate most seafood (except for Salmon and Cod).

I can't stand cold food, if I touch it I go crazy.

Too many "I";s in there

Nesf
I have a system to eating crisps lol flavours have to be eaten in a specific order. I've always done this ever since I was little. Usually whenever there's a new food I've tried and liked ill have it then day after day until it tastes like cardboard.

When I eat, unlike Sofi, I like to have lots of vegetables on my plate rather than just one thing. I don't do this so much now, but when I was smaller I liked to eat them in a certain order, the things I liked the least first, leaving my favourite one to last :)

mary
When I eat, unlike Sofi, I like to have lots of vegetables on my plate rather than just one thing. I don't do this so much now, but when I was smaller I liked to eat them in a certain order, the things I liked the least first, leaving my favourite one to last :)

I used to eat in that order too.  I also used to have a problem with my food if it touched something else on the plate.  Even now I like each thing to touch the other stuff as little as possible, but I'm more inclined to eat more than one thing on my fork at the same time now.

Nesf
I used to eat in that order too.  I also used to have a problem with my food if it touched something else on the plate.  Even now I like each thing to touch the other stuff as little as possible, but I'm more inclined to eat more than one thing on my fork at the same time now.

I wouldn't put more than one thing on my fork at the same time because the flavours and textures would be all mixed up - it would have to be all potato then all peas or whatever it was I was eating. I like to taste the individual flavour of each thing.

Megsmum

Megan is just like this, her favourite dinner is a Roast dinner. She will eat eat her way around the plate starting with the veg, then the roast potatoes, then the meat and lastly the yorkshire pudding. She will always use her fingers instead of cutlery to eat the yorkshire pudding, even when we are in a restaurant! Also, once she has decided that she has had enough of one item on the plate and has moved on to the next item she wont go back the first one, even if she is still hungry!

Nesf
Megan is just like this, her favourite dinner is a Roast dinner. She will eat eat her way around the plate starting with the veg, then the roast potatoes, then the meat and lastly the yorkshire pudding. She will always use her fingers instead of cutlery to eat the yorkshire pudding, even when we are in a restaurant! Also, once she has decided that she has had enough of one item on the plate and has moved on to the next item she wont go back the first one, even if she is still hungry!

I like my food a lot and I definitely wouldn't leave anything on my plate and I make sure it's nice and clean when I've finished - my Dad used to makes jokes about me about wanting to eat the pattern off it :D

Sofi
I wouldn't put more than one thing on my fork at the same time because the flavours and textures would be all mixed up - it would have to be all potato then all peas or whatever it was I was eating. I like to taste the individual flavour of each thing.

Yes, I'm like this too. I'd never put more than one type of food on my spoon - that's absurd to me! I see my Mum puts different foods in one mouthful and I find it odd. I just eat one thing at a time, but I don't necessarily eat all of one food on the plate in turn. I can go between each. However, I don't like more than one type of food on my plate in a meal - I can deal with it, but I don't like it. I just prefer macaroni cheese on it's own, or just lasagne on a plate. That's why I don't do good at buffets. 

I also have problems with coordinating using cutlery. I usually just use a spoon for everything, or my hands if it's okay. My Mum often still cuts stuff for me, which is a bit embarrassing. 

Nesf
Yes, I'm like this too. I'd never put more than one type of food on my spoon - that's absurd to me! I see my Mum puts different foods in one mouthful and I find it odd. I just eat one thing at a time, but I don't necessarily eat all of one food on the plate in turn. I can go between each. However, I don't like more than one type of food on my plate in a meal - I can deal with it, but I don't like it. I just prefer macaroni cheese on it's own, or just lasagne on a plate. That's why I don't do good at buffets. 

I also have problems with coordinating using cutlery. I usually just use a spoon for everything, or my hands if it's okay. My Mum often still cuts stuff for me, which is a bit embarrassing. 

I wouldn't worry about having your mum cut your food. If you find it difficult to coordinate the cutlery then it's perfectly understandable :)

Willow

I don't really like to have my foods mix up on my plate, but I will choose to eat some things together on my fork; like pork, apple sauce, stuffing and mash. I like that combination, but I like them separate on my plate all the same.

There are some foods I won't try just because the smell makes me gag, like this horrid mackerel that Chris eats. There are other foods which I love the taste off but I can barely deal with the texture, like Angel Slices.

My favourite food changes every few months. And I get bored of foods after a while. We buy the same foods each week, and have them on different days depending on how I feel about cooking it etc, but we'll change what we buy every now and then because we've gotten bored of it. Plus, after a while of having to cook a certain food, the smell will start to make me feel sick and we have to stop having it for a few months.

Right now my favourite food is maybe Lucky Charms for breakfast, crisps sandwiches for lunch and then Pork and vegetables for dinner.