rainbow

Art therapy Colouring books

rainbow

Hey guys I am into using Adult colouring books, I find them really useful when taking my mind off stuff and they make me feel happy.

Does anyone here into adult colouring books?  

Sofi

Hey, I think adult colouring books are ok but they are too detailed and intricate for me that it gets stressful anyway. I prefer just regular kids character colouring books, I do them a lot  they are easier and more fun to me :)  
A lot of people like the adult colouring books at an Occupational therapy creative group I used to go to. 

Tylermc

I love too colour in my adult coloring book I have a game of thrones coloring book 

I need too buy a another one they are so realaxing ?? I just put my iPod on and I can color for hours ??

Tylermc

@Makelets hi do you like too colour in adult colouring books there fun ?

And very realaxing ?

RiRi

@Tylermc No, unfortunately. I don't have much experience with coloring, but it all sounds interesting. :) I'm planning on looking up what an adult coloring book looks like as I only know what a kids' coloring book looks like. ?

RiRi

Just looked up some adult coloring pages. Here's one in case some don't know what it looks like as well. :) M8cG8jkTa.thumb.jpg.73d05fad6cf6eeea27f9

Tylermc
2 minutes ago, Makelets said:

Just looked up some adult coloring pages. Here's one in case some don't know what it looks like as well. :) M8cG8jkTa.thumb.jpg.73d05fad6cf6eeea27f9

Very cool  did you know Anna you can get adult colouring books at Barnes and Nobel 

and on Amazon I got my adult colouring books at a canadain book store called 

chapters ? I know I could paint that flower just for you ?

Asgardian

I don't have any colouring books, but I remember that I really enjoyed colouring in as a child. I imagine I would probably still enjoy it if I did it now.

L Lawliet

My sister loves doing these. She's 37 years old and I remember her doing them when she was 18 :) It actually annoyed her a little when they became popular because people used to take the mickey out of her for being an adult that colours in books. Now everyone loves it :P 

I like to paint and draw myself. I tried doing the books once before but I used to feel strange colouring in someone else's artwork. But I find painting relaxing because of the feel of the brush on paper, the colours mixing and the smell of acrylic paint. I can definitely see the attraction of colour being used as therapy in any medium.

Whoknows

I like coloring books, though I don't care for what "age" they were made.