rainbow

Art therapy Colouring books

Tylermc

I like too colour in disneys inside out colouring book as well superhero books ?

Butterfly88

I love the Colorfy app.  

PandaPrincess

I just prefer drawing or painting instead since I am an artist.  

Ande

Once in a while these kind of coloring things are nice, but for the most part, I don't have the attention span to sit still and do that. 

Willow

I really like colouring books, though I think I may invest in some children's ones as I think they're a bit more interesting to me, personally. I love the patterns in the adult colouring books but I just can't seem to maintain interest for very long. With children's colouring books I feel like there's more purpose there, and I might get more from it. 

Heather

I like coloring books too. I have been using the adult coloring books recently, I got one for Christmas this past Christmas, and I believe also the year before.  Plus I bought one myself.  Though I agree the patterns can be a little too intricate and boring sometimes and I might consider buying a kiddie one sometime because I agree with @Willow that there seems more purpose with those, the pictures actually tell more of a story.