Arthur

Stimming

Sofi

I always do these and I have since I was tiny of course. Five minutes doesn't go by when I don't do one of my things, usually involving my hands. 

Nesf
I always do these and I have since I was tiny of course. Five minutes doesn't go by when I don't do one of my things, usually involving my hands. 

Mine involve my hands a lot too. My mum once said that there's always a bit of me moving, I'm not even aware of them until I catch myself doing it. I stop when I sleep, of course :P

ildana3

I often find myself tapping my fingers with my thumb when I'm walking, esp when I'm in a hurry. I walk fast as a general rule, anyway. I find it comforting and the rhythmic movement keeps me focused.

Fireandshadows
I often find myself tapping my fingers with my thumb when I'm walking, esp when I'm in a hurry. I walk fast as a general rule, anyway. I find it comforting and the rhythmic movement keeps me focused.

I do this all the time! It helps me with the anxiety of walking around so much. I walk fast too, especially while I'm walking past other people.

Xmas

I slap my knees with my hands a lot as if I am playing the drums. If I am writing or on the computer I will do the same thing with my feet on the floor, but usually one or the other, I don't type and stamp my feet at the same time.

I also make clicking sounds with my tongue. If I am at home I will pace up and down the kitchen, also round and round in circles.

If I am in the office I will have some paper in front of me and will scribble vertically then horizontally then vertically then horizontally until the page is covered in haphazard squares.

Toran
Mines biting my nails and bouncing my leg up and down like a nervous twitch lol

I do that thing with the leg sometimea if im very agitated.

Toran
I slap my knees with my hands a lot as if I am playing the drums. If I am writing or on the computer I will do the same thing with my feet on the floor, but usually one or the other, I don't type and stamp my feet at the same time.

I also make clicking sounds with my tongue. If I am at home I will pace up and down the kitchen, also round and round in circles.

If I am in the office I will have some paper in front of me and will scribble vertically then horizontally then vertically then horizontally until the page is covered in haphazard squares.

Its doing something to concentrate the mind and take away the frustrations thats what I put it down to and also its like a comfort blanket for a baby making it more comfortable.

Willow
I do this all the time! It helps me with the anxiety of walking around so much. I walk fast too, especially while I'm walking past other people.

I walk very fast even when I'm with people who walk quite slow. I have to keep stopping and waiting for them :(

Toran
I walk very fast even when I'm with people who walk quite slow. I have to keep stopping and waiting for them :(

I used to be like that willow but age is catching up now people are starting to wait for me lol

Sofi

Oh god, I walk really slow and sometimes just randomly stop! I'll try to speed up when walking with you! I am used to running to catch up with my mum though, so it's okay don't need to wait on me!