Alice

Drawing challenge?

Peridot

I'm almost done coloring it! :D I couldn't resist the temptation to just continue. It's 2AM now; I've been working on it for most of the day! ^_^ Just a few more details and then I'm done but I'm too tired to continue so I'll finish it tomorrow (or later today actually) and post it. It looks really cool with blue and yellow.

RiRi

@Peridot Looking forward to seeing it. It looks good already. :) Chun Li is from which game? OMG :o I just read the first post you made of her and I know who this girl is. I used to play as her all the time I played this game on playstation. :o She's good in that game and she's also pretty. I personally thought she was the prettiest character from the game of Street Fighter I played. :) 

RiRi

Oh yeah, are you going to make the GIF of the progress of the drawing this time around. It'd be pretty cool to see and I think you could do based on the pictures you've posted.

Peridot
Just now, Makelets said:

@Peridot Looking forward to seeing it. It looks good already. :) Chun Li is from which game? OMG :o I just read the first post you made of her and I know who this girl is. I used to play as her all the time I played this game on playstation. :o She's good in that game and she's also pretty. I personally thought she was the prettiest character from the game of Street Fighter I played. :) 

She is/was my favorite too. I also liked Ryu and Ken. :) haha Tekken is another game and it has this character called Xiao Yu who is very much like Chun Li. I also liked Xiao Yu. "I'll Xiao Yu! :angry:" lol

RiRi
Just now, Peridot said:

She is/was my favorite too. I also liked Ryu and Ken. :) haha Tekken is another game and it has this character called Xiao Yu who is very much like Chun Li. I also liked Xiao Yu. "I'll Xiao Yu! :angry:" lol

Oh wait. I think the game might have been Tekken and not street fighter. :lol: Maybe it was Xiao Yu. I will have to look into it. She looks very similar to the character you just drew, indeed with the two buns lol. I will look for both now and see which one it was. lol 

Peridot
2 minutes ago, Makelets said:

Oh yeah, are you going to make the GIF of the progress of the drawing this time around. It'd be pretty cool to see and I think you could do based on the pictures you've posted.

When I started this one I was making such quick progress that if I were to have stopped all the time and taken a picture I would have gotten in my own way. I'll try to do that next time. :)

Peridot

Maybe I'll draw Xiao Yu next. :D

Peridot

Just Googled Xiao Yu and it's the next drawing! It's gonna be cool. :)

RiRi
2 minutes ago, Peridot said:

When I started this one I was making such quick progress that if I were to have stopped all the time and taken a picture I would have gotten in my own way. I'll try to do that next time. :)

Okay. :) Looking forward to it. :) 

1 minute ago, Peridot said:

Maybe I'll draw Xiao Yu next. :D

That'd be awesome. :D Chun Li looks pretty how she turned out so I think Xiao Yu will turn out nice too.

Just now, Peridot said:

Just Googled Xiao Yu and it's the next drawing! It's gonna be cool. :)

Cool. :D And I just googled both, I think Xiao Yu was the character I used to play as a lot. :) It's cool you also liked Xiao Yu. They look very similar. It will also be interesting to compare them.