Alice

Drawing challenge?

RiRi

Given the positive feedback I received on the last drawing, I'll be drawing a scene from 50 Shades of Grey :) But since I'm sick it might take a while for me to do. Just a heads up I guess. :D 

RiRi

Got bored of drawing it (didn't make final touches). I traced it from a 50 shades of Grey scene. Anyway, done as said. 50 shades of Grey drawing. Hope y'all like it. :D 

58d97b49a459c_ScreenShot2017-03-27at1.49

Peridot

Oooo, interesting. lol I really like the colors! That's a pretty cool drawing... It would be a cool illustration for a book. :) I really like it. I think I'll get back to drawing this week as well.

Alice

@RiRi This was the thread I was referring to 🙂
I think your name change confused me

RiRi
19 hours ago, Alice said:

@RiRi This was the thread I was referring to 🙂
I think your name change confused me

@Alice I've had multiple name changes. I am the same person who posted on this thread. No wonder you knew my artwork had improved. And I see you are the same person who made the drawing about your recurring dream. I had forgotten you had created this thread. Thank you, I really enjoyed this challenge. 🙂 I don't think I finished but I got plenty of practice. 🙂 

Peridot

Wow, retro thread back from the dead.

I've still got one more drawing I started because of this thread. I might just finish it and post it here.

Alice
On 3/9/2019 at 12:41 PM, RiRi said:

@Alice I've had multiple name changes. I am the same person who posted on this thread. No wonder you knew my artwork had improved. And I see you are the same person who made the drawing about your recurring dream. I had forgotten you had created this thread. Thank you, I really enjoyed this challenge. 🙂 I don't think I finished but I got plenty of practice. 🙂 

I dont remember the dream drawing, I cant see any older pictures from older posts - they have the 'broken image' icon - is this normal? @Willow
I enjoyed this too

23 hours ago, Peridot said:

I've still got one more drawing I started because of this thread. I might just finish it and post it here.

Thats cool, would be good to see  🙂

RiRi
4 minutes ago, Alice said:

I dont remember the dream drawing, I cant see any older pictures from older posts - they have the 'broken image' icon - is this normal? @Willow
I enjoyed this too

I don't think I'm speaking out of turn here. I know what happened, I deleted all the pictures at some point. I'm a very private person and I probably did that for that reason. I also won't be posting any more drawings I don't think, so as to not have to delete them afterward (in case that is annoying someone). 

23 hours ago, Peridot said:

6 minutes ago, Alice said:

Thats cool, would be good to see  🙂

I would like to see it too @Peridot I remember you were pretty good at drawing too.

RiRi
13 minutes ago, Alice said:

I dont remember the dream drawing

It's the one with the elephant. It's still in this thread. You said you kept dreaming the same thing, just with a different animal. 

Edited by RiRi

Alice
5 minutes ago, RiRi said:

I don't think I'm speaking out of turn here. I know what happened, I deleted all the pictures at some point. I'm a very private person and I probably did that for that reason. I also won't be posting any more drawings I don't think, so as to not have to delete them afterward (in case that is annoying someone). 

I would like to see it too @Peridot I remember you were pretty good at drawing too.

I didnt realise, my apologies. Thats totally fine, you do what you need to do. I cant see anyones older ones though - not even my own and I didnt delete them