Jump to content
Alice

Drawing challenge?

Recommended Posts

RiRi

Given the positive feedback I received on the last drawing, I'll be drawing a scene from 50 Shades of Grey :) But since I'm sick it might take a while for me to do. Just a heads up I guess. :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RiRi

Got bored of drawing it (didn't make final touches). I traced it from a 50 shades of Grey scene. Anyway, done as said. 50 shades of Grey drawing. Hope y'all like it. :D 

58d97b49a459c_ScreenShot2017-03-27at1.49

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peridot

Oooo, interesting. lol I really like the colors! That's a pretty cool drawing... It would be a cool illustration for a book. :) I really like it. I think I'll get back to drawing this week as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alice

@RiRi This was the thread I was referring to 🙂
I think your name change confused me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RiRi
19 hours ago, Alice said:

@RiRi This was the thread I was referring to 🙂
I think your name change confused me

@Alice I've had multiple name changes. I am the same person who posted on this thread. No wonder you knew my artwork had improved. And I see you are the same person who made the drawing about your recurring dream. I had forgotten you had created this thread. Thank you, I really enjoyed this challenge. 🙂 I don't think I finished but I got plenty of practice. 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peridot

Wow, retro thread back from the dead.

I've still got one more drawing I started because of this thread. I might just finish it and post it here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alice
On 3/9/2019 at 12:41 PM, RiRi said:

@Alice I've had multiple name changes. I am the same person who posted on this thread. No wonder you knew my artwork had improved. And I see you are the same person who made the drawing about your recurring dream. I had forgotten you had created this thread. Thank you, I really enjoyed this challenge. 🙂 I don't think I finished but I got plenty of practice. 🙂 

I dont remember the dream drawing, I cant see any older pictures from older posts - they have the 'broken image' icon - is this normal? @Willow
I enjoyed this too

23 hours ago, Peridot said:

Wow, retro thread back from the dead.

I've still got one more drawing I started because of this thread. I might just finish it and post it here.

Thats cool, would be good to see  🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RiRi
4 minutes ago, Alice said:

I dont remember the dream drawing, I cant see any older pictures from older posts - they have the 'broken image' icon - is this normal? @Willow
I enjoyed this too

I don't think I'm speaking out of turn here. I know what happened, I deleted all the pictures at some point. I'm a very private person and I probably did that for that reason. I also won't be posting any more drawings I don't think, so as to not have to delete them afterward (in case that is annoying someone). 

23 hours ago, Peridot said:

Wow, retro thread back from the dead.

I've still got one more drawing I started because of this thread. I might just finish it and post it here.

6 minutes ago, Alice said:

Thats cool, would be good to see  🙂

I would like to see it too @Peridot I remember you were pretty good at drawing too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RiRi
13 minutes ago, Alice said:

I dont remember the dream drawing

It's the one with the elephant. It's still in this thread. You said you kept dreaming the same thing, just with a different animal. 

Edited by RiRi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alice
5 minutes ago, RiRi said:

I don't think I'm speaking out of turn here. I know what happened, I deleted all the pictures at some point. I'm a very private person and I probably did that for that reason. I also won't be posting any more drawings I don't think, so as to not have to delete them afterward (in case that is annoying someone). 

I would like to see it too @Peridot I remember you were pretty good at drawing too.

I didnt realise, my apologies. Thats totally fine, you do what you need to do. I cant see anyones older ones though - not even my own and I didnt delete them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.