Alice

Drawing challenge?

Alice
1 minute ago, RiRi said:

It's the one with the elephant. It's still in this thread. You said you kept dreaming the same thing, just with a different animal. 

Right, I remember now 🙂 The small animals, often terrified that I would comfort. I dont really have those anymore. It sounds weird, but I gave up all caffeine - I think it was related to the anxiety it was causing and my subconscious's way of trying to soothe my heart because it didnt understand the source of stress 

Willow
2 minutes ago, Alice said:

I didnt realise, my apologies. Thats totally fine, you do what you need to do. I cant see anyones older ones though - not even my own and I didnt delete them

It depends where they were hosted. If you uploaded them directly I can look into why they’re not showing anymore.

RiRi
2 minutes ago, Alice said:

I didnt realise, my apologies. Thats totally fine, you do what you need to do. I cant see anyones older ones though - not even my own and I didnt delete them

No need to apologize. Well, if it doesn't bother anyone I could continue posting and then deleting but I don't want to face a situation where I posted something and then I have to bother the administrator to take it down, so rather not post. Thank you for understanding. My apologies in advance because I think I misread and didn't realize you meant other drawings including your own which I probably don't have the answer to. @Peridot may have deleted his attachments/drawings as well. I wouldn't know what happened to yours if some are missing. 

Alice
2 hours ago, Willow said:

It depends where they were hosted. If you uploaded them directly I can look into why they’re not showing anymore.

All the pictures in this thread by anyone, except the first picture showing the drawing challenge, I cannot see.

Also all the pictures in the 'Your Artwork' thread unless from this year, are the ones ive noticed. Pretty much any picture before this year

Edited by Alice

HalfFull

I may have seen the drawing I made of an imaginary friend recently and around the same time probably at least inspired by this project drew an Alien. I don't think I managed to scan them in but will do sometime if I can.

Willow
9 hours ago, Alice said:

All the pictures in this thread by anyone, except the first picture showing the drawing challenge, I cannot see.

Also all the pictures in the 'Your Artwork' thread unless from this year, are the ones ive noticed. Pretty much any picture before this year

I’ll try and figure out why 🤔

Catman2018

@RiRI when I see the words recurring and dream artwork. I thought you were talking about me. 

Tylermc

This is awesome 😊

RiRi
On 3/11/2019 at 10:35 PM, Catman2018 said:

@RiRI when I see the words recurring and dream artwork. I thought you were talking about me. 

Did you have a recurring dream with a Geisha? (I tried going through the posts to find your post, couldn't find it but I think I do remember you mentioning that, if I'm remembering correctly). 

Catman2018
3 hours ago, RiRi said:

Did you have a recurring dream with a Geisha? (I tried going through the posts to find your post, couldn't find it but I think I do remember you mentioning that, if I'm remembering correctly). 

@RiRiYes, you're correct about the geisha dream artwork and dream.

Edited by Catman2018