Jump to content
Alice

Drawing challenge?

Recommended Posts

Alice
1 minute ago, RiRi said:

It's the one with the elephant. It's still in this thread. You said you kept dreaming the same thing, just with a different animal. 

Right, I remember now 🙂 The small animals, often terrified that I would comfort. I dont really have those anymore. It sounds weird, but I gave up all caffeine - I think it was related to the anxiety it was causing and my subconscious's way of trying to soothe my heart because it didnt understand the source of stress 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Willow
2 minutes ago, Alice said:

I didnt realise, my apologies. Thats totally fine, you do what you need to do. I cant see anyones older ones though - not even my own and I didnt delete them

It depends where they were hosted. If you uploaded them directly I can look into why they’re not showing anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RiRi
2 minutes ago, Alice said:

I didnt realise, my apologies. Thats totally fine, you do what you need to do. I cant see anyones older ones though - not even my own and I didnt delete them

No need to apologize. Well, if it doesn't bother anyone I could continue posting and then deleting but I don't want to face a situation where I posted something and then I have to bother the administrator to take it down, so rather not post. Thank you for understanding. My apologies in advance because I think I misread and didn't realize you meant other drawings including your own which I probably don't have the answer to. @Peridot may have deleted his attachments/drawings as well. I wouldn't know what happened to yours if some are missing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alice
2 hours ago, Willow said:

It depends where they were hosted. If you uploaded them directly I can look into why they’re not showing anymore.

All the pictures in this thread by anyone, except the first picture showing the drawing challenge, I cannot see.

Also all the pictures in the 'Your Artwork' thread unless from this year, are the ones ive noticed. Pretty much any picture before this year

Edited by Alice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HalfFull

I may have seen the drawing I made of an imaginary friend recently and around the same time probably at least inspired by this project drew an Alien. I don't think I managed to scan them in but will do sometime if I can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Willow
9 hours ago, Alice said:

All the pictures in this thread by anyone, except the first picture showing the drawing challenge, I cannot see.

Also all the pictures in the 'Your Artwork' thread unless from this year, are the ones ive noticed. Pretty much any picture before this year

I’ll try and figure out why 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Catman2018

@RiRI when I see the words recurring and dream artwork. I thought you were talking about me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tylermc

This is awesome 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RiRi
On 3/11/2019 at 10:35 PM, Catman2018 said:

@RiRI when I see the words recurring and dream artwork. I thought you were talking about me. 

Did you have a recurring dream with a Geisha? (I tried going through the posts to find your post, couldn't find it but I think I do remember you mentioning that, if I'm remembering correctly). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Catman2018
3 hours ago, RiRi said:

Did you have a recurring dream with a Geisha? (I tried going through the posts to find your post, couldn't find it but I think I do remember you mentioning that, if I'm remembering correctly). 

@RiRiYes, you're correct about the geisha dream artwork and dream.

Edited by Catman2018

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.