Alice

Drawing challenge?

Peridot
2 minutes ago, Nesf said:

. As you can see, there are imperfections. My poor shepherd looks like he's about to fall over! :D

Probably because he's been blowing too much.

Nesf
1 minute ago, Peridot said:

Probably because he's been blowing too much.

yeah,,, or maybe had a bit too much to drink :D

Edited by Nesf

RiRi

Day 6. Draw Something With Eyes Closed. :) 

5747965ce63dd_ScreenShot2016-05-26at5.33

Peridot

I gonna draw something with my mouth closed. :lol:

Anyway, that's a cool flower.

RiRi

lol What do you mean you're going to draw something with your mouth closed? :lol: Is your mouth usually open? :lol: 

Thank you. :) I liked how it came out. :D 

Peridot
Just now, Makelets said:

lol What do you mean you're going to draw something with your mouth closed? :lol: Is your mouth usually open? :lol:  

:lol: <--- Yes. :P

Alice

It takes a lot to make me laugh, but I have been in fits with the comments :lol:

@Nesf this is really cool, it reminds me of a didgeridoo. Do you know what kind of sound they make or what they sound similar to? 

Awesome drawings :)
@Peridot I was actually also drawing a butterfly yesterday, but as a face mask :) Birds would be done for ..(buttercat)
I have to do the same @Makelets and reply properly in a little bit. And i'll post something. I have to sludge my brain through an assignment first. 

Edited by Alice

Peridot
4 minutes ago, Alice said:

It takes a lot to make me laugh, but I have been in fits with the comments :lol:

@Nesf this is really cool, it reminds me of a didgeridoo. Do you know what kind of sound they make or what they sound similar to? 

Awesome drawings :)
@Peridot I was actually also drawing a butterfly yesterday, but as a face mask :) Birds would be done for ..(buttercat)
I have to do the same @Makelets and reply properly in a little bit. And i'll post something. I have to sludge my brain through an assignment first. 

That might be a good idea for a next drawing; buttercat going on a rampage. :lol: Buttercat attacks. lol

Tylermc
6 hours ago, Makelets said:

@Peridot Thank you. :) I think I probably still have a long way to go, but I do hope that in the future I can have a job that pays me for drawing. That would be awesome. :) 

Hmm. Well, then since I was five. That's when I started drawing. :) I remember drawing the sailor scouts when I was five. :lol: I think you mentioned in your other thread that it takes a lifetime to learn to draw, I guess that applies to me. :lol: How about you? When did you begin drawing/start practicing it? :) 

@Catman2016 @Tylermc, everyone in this thread, when did you begin drawing/start practicing? :) 

Hi @Makelets ? I was five when I started too draw but I was seven when my gran thought me how too draw and paint I'm very greatful for her for teaching me how too draw and paint  ?I really miss her before she past away she gave me her old art book from when she was young in the 20s and 30s 40s and 50s and the 60s and 70s 

she was a really great artist I think I have her art talent from her I'm the only one in my family that can draw my mum and dad and my sisters are not that good of a artist ?

Alice

This is Day 6 - Whats in your Bag 

IMG_20160528_000003.jpg

Edited by Alice