:)

Nevermind. I forgot the chat is dead/offline. :rolleyes:

Peridot

3f2379548752826.jpg

RiRi
19 hours ago, Peridot said:

:)

Nevermind. I forgot the chat is dead/offline. :rolleyes:

Oh, has the chat been disabled? :lol: Bahahahahah, sorry I can't help laughing for some reason. :lol: 

I remember a while ago some members suggested the chat functioned be killed off to make the expenses of the forum cheaper to cover. I agreed with this too because it wasn't fair it was making the expenses pricier. Maybe that day has finally come?  

If it has, farewell Chat Function, I will miss you and thank you for the good times we had. 

Asgardian

I never really understood the purpose of the chat function. I didn't get what you could do using that which you cannot do anywhere else on the forum. It just seemed a bit unnecessary.

RiRi

@Peridot Maybe we can use the online chat service I found the other day?

By the way, I'm going to make it clear in this thread that I've been ignoring your posts and not liking things I could have liked @Phil because you told me to leave you alone. I just wanted to somehow let you know that, but I also didn't want to make it a big deal. I don't have a problem with you, just trying to finally leave you alone like you told me so. I'm not trying to start any problems, just wanted to let you know. Edit: Partly the reason why I'm stating this is so that in case people think I'm being mean to you or whatnot, so that they know that I'm not. Maybe I should have posted it elsewhere, but in truth I don't want any more problems.

Edited by Makelets

RiRi
47 minutes ago, Makelets said:

@Peridot Maybe we can use the online chat service I found the other day?

By the way, I'm going to make it clear in this thread that I've been ignoring your posts and not liking things I could have liked @Phil because you told me to leave you alone. I just wanted to somehow let you know that, but I also didn't want to make it a big deal. I don't have a problem with you, just trying to finally leave you alone like you told me so. I'm not trying to start any problems, just wanted to let you know. Edit: Partly the reason why I'm stating this is so that in case people think I'm being mean to you or whatnot, so that they know that I'm not. Maybe I should have posted it elsewhere, but in truth I don't want any more problems.

It's too late to edit the post above, but I don't want repercussions for having addressed Phil since I am supposed to leave him alone and yet I said @Phil. I didn't communicate things the way I should have to avoid interacting with him. My post should have been something like this:

I just want the forum to know this: I'm not liking any of Phil's posts and ignoring his posts because I'm trying to finally leave him alone since he told me to leave him alone. It isn't to be mean towards him or any of that sort. I feel better having posted this. Maybe I should have posted this somewhere else, but either way, I don't want anymore problems.

*relief* I feel much better now having tried to edit the above post. 

Edited by Makelets

Asgardian

@Makelets Leave me alone means leave me alone. And yet you are still talking about me. Seriously stop this, it is getting beyond a joke.

Asgardian

@Makelets "Liking" my post when saying you wouldn't is not leaving me alone. I am serious, stop it.

Myrtonos

Once again, a conversation involving @Asgardian, @Makelets and @Peridot. Does someone like Phill telling others to leave him alone somehow imply that they may not even mention him?