RiRi

I'm Using the Forum Chat Right Now

RiRi

@StraightToThePoint How is it that you're trying to help me? (An honest question). I'm listening, what is it that I should be doing differently? Should I stop posting in this thread? Is that what you want me to do? (By the way, all of these questions are genuine, and I'm genuinely willing to hear what you have to say). I do want you to keep in mind something though, you can't expect people do change right away. It will take sometime. Another thing, it isn't very simple for some to intake criticism, especially when the criticism is perceived as unfair, so if someone does react in a manner that you don't want, don't be alarmed. People can't also do everything the way you want them to or it won't always be the case that people do as we want. There aren't attempts to lecture, just providing some of my thoughts. 

Asgardian

Edited by StraightToThePoint

Asgardian

Edited by StraightToThePoint

Asgardian

@Makelets In future, please do not try and make me use the chat function when I don't want to. If I had wanted to use the chat, I would have already been on it. That is all. 

Harrow

Hey. Was wondering if anyone felt like chatting a bit I'm really bored but I can't go to sleep yet, because I have to wait too let my mom in when she eventually gets home. No pressure or anything:)

RiRi

I can chat :) but only for about 10 minutes. 

RiRi

To whoever was on the chat earlier, I'm sorry for leaving suddenly. The internet where I was located went down and I couldn't access the chat. Also, I also wasn't feeling well to continue with the chat. Either way, sorry if I came across as rude as well.

What I meant down with the internet going down is there was no coverage so I couldn't access the internet. 

Primeape

Im on the forum chat now if anyone wants to join