FireWire

Pets

FireWire

what about setting up a WillowHope dog fund, then people can donate if they wish via paypal? it's just an idea but i'm sure you have alot of people that watch you on youtube and it would be their way of saying thank you for all that you do for other's. :) and just to be clear i know your not doing your youtube video's for money, that's why i would be willing to donate :)

if not then erm i'm stuck for idea's at the moment lol

Willow
go to the Pub get loto tickets xD

2 years ago I won 200€ on scratch ticket the lady was pissed she had empty out allmost all cash in register.

I get the occasional scratch card - maybe I'll get one a week :)

what about setting up a WillowHope dog fund, then people can donate if they wish via paypal? it's just an idea but i'm sure you have alot of people that watch you on youtube and it would be their way of saying thank you for all that you do for other's. :) and just to be clear i know your not doing your youtube video's for money, that's why i would be willing to donate :)

if not then erm i'm stuck for idea's at the moment lol

I was going to get Chris to add a page on my website so people could see how close I was to getting enough money - I could put a donate button on there but I'm worried people would take it the wrong way.

Arthur

What about going to a local animal shelter and see if they have golden retriever.

FireWire
I get the occasional scratch card - maybe I'll get one a week :)

I was going to get Chris to add a page on my website so people could see how close I was to getting enough money - I could put a donate button on there but I'm worried people would take it the wrong way.

you are bound to have the odd person taking it the wrong way, but at the end of the day the good people that follow your videos/blogs will know that you don't make them to get money, it's not like your asking people for money, it's a Donation meaning it's upto them if they donate or not. you could alway's try it out and if you get to much negative feed back you could just remove the donation link.

Sofi

Hi. I have got a female black dog :) 

Arthur

I would donate but my bank has blocked my access to cash machine and credit payments that's because I reached my monthly limit on my visa electron card. Thank god bank is allowing me to get regular visa card xD 

So annoying to get card blocked when you have more enough funds on it.

Willow

I guess I could look at a shelter. I still need money for buying it's bed and toys and all that jazz. And I do want a very young puppy - which I gather are rare at shelters.

FireWire
I guess I could look at a shelter. I still need money for buying it's bed and toys and all that jazz. And I do want a very young puppy - which I gather are rare at shelters.

have a look online at some shelter's they sometimes have pictures of dog's that need a home and you might see one you like. if your willing to travel they might keep one for you :)

iggy

Please do have a rescue dog!!! There are so many out there, I don't know how breeders can justify having a new litter every month or so between their dogs :(