PandaPrincess

Pokemon Go

Primeape

@Makelets most are pretty cool and the Gastly Haunter and Gengar is cute in the anime i will let you know of the episode number of where they are cute 

Primeape

@Makelets its called Tower of Terror and its episode number 23 :)

PandaPrincess

@Makelets Where the heck did you find Vulpix?  :o I'm totally jealous.  Vulpix is one of my favorite pokemon.  It's one of the prettiest.  On a sidenote, I caught another goldeen today.  I'm trying to collect a bunch of goldeen so that I can evolve one of them.  I also found a 10 km egg at a pokestop today.  Those are supposed to be rare.  

Primeape

@PandaPrincess thats awesome :) about the egg and i hope you find a vulpix soon

RiRi

@DebzMata08 Thank you! I will look forward to that episode in the Indigo League of Pokemon that I'm watching. :) 

@PandaPrincess Awesome that you found that egg at the poke stop. I didn't know that if you caught a lot of the same pokemon that they evolve. :o So does that mean if I catch enough pikachu, it can evolve? About finding Vulpix, I don't know, it had been saying for a few days that it was nearby and I had been checking Pokemon Go whenever I remembered and it just one day appeared in my apartment. I had to buy some poke balls though because I ran out and haven't been able to go to a poke stop. Like Debz said, good luck and I hope you can find Vulpix soon. :) 

PandaPrincess

@Makelets If you get a lot of the same pokemon, you receive candies specifically for that pokemon, and if you get enough of those candies, then you can click on the "evolve" button.  I wouldn't do it until you have a pokemon that has a high level CP though because if you evolve a pokemon that has a low CP, such as 10 CP, then when it is evolved, its attacks will suck.  This only applies if you want to do gym battles though because that is really the only time when the strength of the pokemon matters.  You want strong pokemon when you are battling so that your team will win, and you and your team can take over a gym.  I've never done gym battles though because most of my pokemon are 140 CP and below.  A lot of people have pokemon that has 1000 or above CP :o.  Wow, your apartment must be a hotspot for pokemon :).  

RiRi

@PandaPrincess Thank you for the advice. I have some questions now that you mentioned being wise about when to evolve. I can choose to evolve some of my pokemon already. I just checked, but I'll follow your advice and wait until the CP goes up. But I had a question about the Power Up button, if you could help me. I've just used this power up on three of my pokemon which I only needed 1 candy or about 600 stardust. I'm not sure if those are the correct terms, but I went online and it said to power up first, but what does power up mean? Does it mean that the next time I catch that pokemon, it will have a lot more CP? Or does it mean that just that one particular pokemon is powered up. Because I have 4 pikachus, but I've only powered up one. I don't know if I did the right thing powering up some pokemon. Could you help me with this? Please and thanks. :) 

PandaPrincess

When you power up a pokemon, it makes their CP go up and they will get stronger.  I read online that you shouldn't power up weak pokemon because you waste stardust and candy like that, and you could've used the stardust on more powerful pokemon to make them even stronger instead.  For instance, if you caught a 40 CP Pikachu, and you power it up to 150 CP, you might catch a 400 CP Pikachu the next day, so powering up the first Pikachu was essentially worthless.  Powering up a pokemon doesn't affect what CP the next  pokemon of the same kind will have.  You may catch a 40 CP pokemon, and then later catch the same one, only to find that the second one is a 10 CP.  When you level up yourself though, the pokemon that you catch will start to have higher CPs.  You have four Pikachus?!?!? :o:o:o

RiRi

@PandaPrincess Oh, okay. Thank you for the information and advices, I got a little impatient and I powered up some more pokemon, but I won't power them up anymore until I've reached higher levels. My pokemon are only in the 100s CP and that's not good enough. I've barely in level 5. And I do have 4 pikachu, but some of them are like 50 CP and below, one's like 155 CP but it's because I powered it up, which was a waste of stardust and candy. Thank you for the tips. They're appreciated. :) 

Edit: I just came up with another question (couldn't express myself the way I wanted). What happens when we've reached 250 pokemon? Can we delete some and get some stardust/candy in exchange? I'm almost half full and I don't know if I'll have enough room for better pokemon in the future.

Edit2: I've used up the 3 lure potions located in the items section of the game, so maybe that's how some pokemon came my way. I've caught 2 bird pokemon that way.

Edited by Makelets

PandaPrincess

@Makelets You can transfer some of your pokemon to Professor Willow, and he will give you a candy in exchange for each one.  If you have more than one of the same pokemon, you should transfer the lower level ones and keep your highest level one.  Another thing to consider is that even though two pokemon might be the same, they may have different attacks, and the attacks could be useful.  I don't know much about the different moves that pokemon can do.  I just know that some attacks are more effective against specific types of pokemon.  The height and weight of a pokemon can be different too, but I don't know how much it affects a pokemon in battle.  I suppose, logically, that a bigger pokemon is stronger than a smaller one.

Edited by PandaPrincess