PandaPrincess

Pokemon Go

RiRi

@Harrow Oh I didn't know it hadn't launched in your country yet. It felt like it had launched a while ago since you mentioned it would. I had no idea how far it was from launching. When will it officially launch?

It's not caterpie, that's one of the first pokemon Ash caught. I would remember the name if it was a  caterpie. It's different. I looked for it, it's called Scyther. 

Harrow

It was suppose to launch a long time ago in my county but then it just didn't so I have no idea what's happening. And no problem my mistake to be honest caterpie is one of the only green Pokémon I know:lol:

PandaPrincess

I'm so happy :D.  I walked up through town today, and I walked down a road I usually don't walk down, and I caught an Abra and a Geodude.  Also, one of my eggs hatched, and it was a Ponyta :o.  Ponyta is one of my favorite pokemon, besides Vulpix of course, which I still have yet to find.  This is also the only fire pokemon that I have besides Flareon.  

Peridot

674Pancham.png

Panda Pokémon! :)

RiRi

I've caught some really cool pokemon! :) I caught Seel, which I remember from the Pokemon episodes I had watched. I also caught the psyduck, the duck Misty hated. And Onix! :) The eggs that I hatched didn't give me any new pokemon, just a rat that I had already. I've used a lot of data to catch these though. It was worth it though. :)

I can't think any pokemon which I'm looking forward to catching now, but I think snorlax is probably one and that one water pokemon. I guess I just ultimately want to catch them all and have them at higher CPs. But I wonder where I'd be able to catch a snorlax.

RiRi

My Raticate 600 CP. :) I hope to some day get it over 12000. I have Flareon that has 12000. :) That's the highest one I have so far. 

PandaPrincess

There is a Halloween event going on right now that gives you more candies, and there are more psychic and ghost pokemon around. I've also noticed a lot of Meowths, Cubones, and Marowaks around.  It's really awesome because I'm catching pokemon that I haven't caught before.

RiRi

@PandaPrincess Thank you for letting us know. No wonder I caught some new pokemon too and when I load, the homepage looks cool. :) I've also seen lots of Meowths. I hope that I can get one of those black ghost pokemon. :D 

PandaPrincess

There's lots of Gastlys and Haunters around.  Gastly evolves into Haunter, and Haunter evolves into Gengar.  I haven't seen any wild Gengars around.  I'd like to catch enough Gastlys and Haunters so that I can evolve my Haunter into a Gengar.  I have enough candies to evolve my Meowth into a Persian now, but I'm going to wait until the weekend is over because I may find a higher level Meowth that I can use.  I have almost enough candies to evolve my Drowzee into a Hypno.  I hope I can find at least one more Drowzee before the weekend is out because I never see those around where I live.  

RiRi

I haven't played Pokemon Go in ages. I got bored of the game, unfortunately. :/