PandaPrincess

Pokemon Go

PandaPrincess

Yay! I just caught Eevee! 

Primeape

I've caught a lickitung, seel, psyduck today :) 

PandaPrincess

I just caught Tauros :D.

RiRi

How much does Pokemon Go cost? I might consider downloading it once I get a new phone. 

PandaPrincess

@Makelets Pokemon Go is free.  There are in-app purchases, but you don't have to purchase anything if you don't want to.  It does use a lot of data though, so I've only been playing it where I have wifi.  The only pokemon I've caught so far were in my house.  I'd like to go to other places to look for pokemon though.  I think you can only get water pokemon near ponds and rivers, or at least that is what everyone's saying.  I saw that there was a Staryu nearby though, but I couldn't catch it because I would have to leave my house to catch it.  Staryu's a water pokemon, in case you didn't know.  I will need to go somewhere else though in order to find pokestops and gyms.  I'm level five, but I can't officially join a team until I visit a gym.  I also need more pokeballs, and you can get more by levelling up or by visiting pokestops.  It's going to be a while before I level up, so I'd better find a pokestop.  Of course, you can purchase more with real-world money, but I don't want to do that.  

Primeape
5 hours ago, PandaPrincess said:

@Makelets Pokemon Go is free.  There are in-app purchases, but you don't have to purchase anything if you don't want to.  It does use a lot of data though, so I've only been playing it where I have wifi.  The only pokemon I've caught so far were in my house.  I'd like to go to other places to look for pokemon though.  I think you can only get water pokemon near ponds and rivers, or at least that is what everyone's saying.  I saw that there was a Staryu nearby though, but I couldn't catch it because I would have to leave my house to catch it.  Staryu's a water pokemon, in case you didn't know.  I will need to go somewhere else though in order to find pokestops and gyms.  I'm level five, but I can't officially join a team until I visit a gym.  I also need more pokeballs, and you can get more by levelling up or by visiting pokestops.  It's going to be a while before I level up, so I'd better find a pokestop.  Of course, you can purchase more with real-world money, but I don't want to do that.  

I found a horsea in my house and thats a water type lol and i was in the front room sitting down lol

blacktiger911

i am running around work try to not get caught hunting pokemon!

PandaPrincess

I really want Vulpix and Ponyta.  They're so pretty!