PandaPrincess

Pokemon Go

blacktiger911
5 hours ago, PandaPrincess said:

I really want Vulpix and Ponyta.  They're so pretty!

i want garnavor

PandaPrincess

For some reason, when I tried to play pokemon go in Target, and I connected to Target's wifi, it said that the gps wouldn't work. So basically, I ended up using data to catch a few pokemon in the store. 

I tried using wifi in other places and the same thing happened. It only works with Internet at home for me. Otherwise, I have to use up data.

Edited by PandaPrincess

thegingerone

Ayyy!  It got released in the UK today.  Been trying to download it om work's wifi all day but it's too slow, so I'm downloading it at home now :D

RiRi

You guys are making Pokemon Go sound like so much fun! :) Even though I don't know most of the Pokemon's names, I'll definitely download it (since it's fee anyway) once I get a better phone with much more memory in it. :) And I'll use my wifi so I don't lose data. :) 

PandaPrincess

I just caught a Goldeen at home! First water pokemon :D. I wonder if it showed up because its raining right now. Im not sure if it works like that. I saw a Charmander when i was in the car earlier today because I was trying to see where all the pokestops and stuff were, but unfortunately, I couldn't get the Charmander  since we were moving too fast. I saw that there is a pokestop at the library though, which is only a few minutes away, so I'd better go there aoon. Almost out of pokeballs because the little fishy kept breaking out of them :lol:

thegingerone

I think my app is messed up since it's frozen up almost every time I've opened it.  I just started up the app and it looks like it didn't save my account either so I'm re-doing it too.  Also, only gyms were showing up on my map for some reason. (unless I'm being stupid and there is something I need to tap go get pokestops and stuff to show up)

PandaPrincess

@AlzEilir Yesterday all the servers were down, so a lot of people couldn't log in. It made me angry because I went to a family dinner yesterday, and the dinner was right next to two pokestops, so I could've gotten more pokeballs. Of course, I couldn't log in, but when I got home it worked just fine :angry:.I'm completely out of pokeballs, so I can't play. Do you know where the pokestops are at in your area?  I live in a small town, and there are only two. Pokestops are usually post offices, libraries, court houses, public art, churches, and fire departments. There's still a lot of bugs in the game since it is still new. I hope they get it fixed soon.

Asgardian

Am I the only person on here who doesn't want to play this thing? :huh:

Primeape

Lol no surprise there ? 

Asgardian
23 minutes ago, DebzMata08 said:

Lol no surprise there ? 

Just my opinion...