Alex

Games

Alex

Here it is. The thread about games. Talk about anything game related (even non-video games). Talk about what games you play, what genre's you like etc. :)

I'll start:

I'm currently playing a couple of games - Assassin's Creed 3, Crysis 2 and Path of Exile.

Assassin's Creed 3 - I love the storyline. It's very immersive and exciting. The graphics are awesome. The combat is pretty good. Overall a thrilling experience.

Crysis 2 - This game came with my new gaming pc. It's sort of a tactical shooter kind of game. I like the gameplay alot, and the graphics are great aswell. I haven't played the first Crysis game, but it doesn't seem to matter.

Path of Exile - This is a free action RPG game, currently in Closed Beta. Open Beta starts January the 23th. This is a very unique game, similair to Diablo 2. The game requires quite alot of explanation, so go to their website if you are interested. Overall a great game. It beats the **** out of Diablo 3 :D

specialstar

I have a Wii

-Zumba fitness 2

- Just dance 

- Xfactor

Arthur

-Flight Simulator X

-Aerofly FS

IL-2 Cliffs of Dover

-X-plane 10

-Rise of Flight

-Train Simulator 2013

Alex
PC gaming setup 

IMG_6609_zps62938aab.jpg

That's a pretty cool setup you've got there! I may post a picture of my setup at one point :)

FireWire

I like playing games just not all the time, but when I do play them I like to play on

Ps3 games

Batman Arkham city - think that's spelt right

SSX - Snowboarding game

Xbox 360 games

All the call of dutys

Forza motorsports

Lego Harry potters

Lego Indiana jones

PC games

Euro truck simulator

Race driver grid

Stressmonster

Like MMO's myself. Even though i don't like playing with other people... lol. So i play with my fiancee. (games that is :P  well... "clearing throat") Anyway... Currently coming off World of Warcraft (again) and we just started playing Star Wars The Old Republic together. God i love my fiancee.

Ben

I have a game, it's called moderating a forum that hates you. Don't think it will catch on........... lol

Stressmonster
I have a game, it's called moderating a forum that hates you. Don't think it will catch on........... lol

Ah it must feel really great being so appreciated... Haha. :lol:

(sorry for laughing but i actually laughed out loud here :P )

Willow

I mostly play WoW, but on and off. I'm off at the moment. Like you Stressmonster I don't enjoy playing with other people as much, so just with my Fiancé, but we never seem to be into WoW at the same time so I ended up going more for achievements which I can do alone - in the world not like arena or anything. I mostly go for exploring ones (I have most of those, and a fancy tabard to prove it XD) and world event ones - plus the darkmoon faire ones (where I fish obsessively and sell all the loot for gold, to buy better gear seen as I don't play battlegrounds too often, but when I do my gear normally sucks)  :(

Other than WoW, which I won't bore you with anymore, seen as I'm still pretty nooby and only obsessed with fairly pointless aspects of the game...

...I enjoy playing Counterstrike Source but on surf maps - which I suck at, but the chat is funny.

I also like Portal and Left for Dead, but I've not played either for a while.

Then after that would be Grand Theft Auto games, mostly Vice City, which I have for the PC - but I don't play it properly, I just get a car and drive around until I find a bus, then I drive around the bus route (which I drew out on my map, after following the bus for a while.) Oh, I played the game until the bridges got opened, so I could drive the bus over there too but the bus route on the other island doesn't make sense to me. I like to leave the bus outside the mall and go out for a while so I have a load of money when I get back. XD

I don't usually play games the way they were intended... :P

Oh crap, I almost forgot my several year long addiction to Sims. XD I keep meaning to get it again to see how lame it is now lol

Edited by WillowHope