Alex

Games

Arthur
Ah it must feel really great being so appreciated... Haha. :lol:

(sorry for laughing but i actually laughed out loud here :P )

And why are you still there if all they are doing hating on you. Funny tho since your a mod youcan ban then. But then why are they still hating on you if thay have been banned?

Stressmonster
but I don't play it properly, I just get a car and drive around until I find a bus, then I drive around the bus route (which I drew out on my map, after following the bus for a while.) Oh, I played the game until the bridges got opened, so I could drive the bus over there too but the bus route on the other island doesn't make sense to me. I like to leave the bus outside the mall and go out for a while so I have a load of money when I get back. XD

I don't usually play games the way they were intended... :P

Played like a true ASD person. Sounds like watching my son play the Wii. It's fascinating to watch all the random crap he does and seldom follow the games intention. :P  Playing mario kart and driving in the oposite direction, crashing into walls repeatedly and trying to crash into sliding penguins instead of running the course.

Ben
Ah it must feel really great being so appreciated... Haha. :lol:

(sorry for laughing but i actually laughed out loud here :P )

Lol, nah you have to laugh. To be honest, it takes alot to get inside my head, it really does. I don't sweat the aggressive posts, and messages. Water off a ducks back to me. 

Khasper

I thought I was the only one who did crazy things in Grand theft Auto, thought I usually go for the dump truck or 18 wheeler cab.

Asdie from that I like to play Mass Effect, Portal, Need for speed, Forza, and any Star Wars games.

For MMOs I play Star Wars The Old Republic, Guild Wars 1 & 2 though I'm still playing 1 as I want to finish my Grand Master Cartogripher title, Star Trek Online. I'm currently waiting for the MMO The Repopulation to be released.

Though with MMOs it is interesting since people like to use voice chat and sometimes I get to the point where I really don't want to hear anyone.

ALC

I just bought Uncharted 3 and it's amazing. Great storyline & Graphics. Plus good co-op adventures :D

Mark

Video games is all about The Legend of Zelda!  Currently Playing Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

iggy

I just started ico (HD collection remake) for the first time since I was about 5. As you might imagine, I'm rather more skilled at working out what on earth I'm support to be doing.

Over Christmas I finished assassins creed brotherhood and revelations, so assassins creed 3 will be soon once I buy it, to wrap that up until the name another 5 games for their *trilogy*.

It's fascinating to watch all the random crap he does and seldom follow the games intention. :P Playing mario kart and driving in the oposite direction, crashing into walls repeatedly and trying to crash into sliding penguins instead of running the course.

Interesting fact - on mario kart wii, if you drive backwards round the course then the intake lap counter goes back one. This means for each circuit backwards, when/if you decide to finish, you have to go round 3+all backwards laps! I thought it was funny when I found out.

Heather
-Flight Simulator X

-Aerofly FS

IL-2 Cliffs of Dover

-X-plane 10

-Rise of Flight

-Train Simulator 2013

My boyfriend has Flight Simulator X, he goes through phases of playing it and hasn't played it in awhile, but he likes it a lot.  We also both have Farm Simulator (2011 and 2013 now) and we play it together sometimes but the internet connection doesn't always like us.  And he plays it and gets into it more than me.

I mostly play WoW, but on and off. I'm off at the moment. Like you Stressmonster I don't enjoy playing with other people as much, so just with my Fiancé, but we never seem to be into WoW at the same time so I ended up going more for achievements which I can do alone - in the world not like arena or anything. I mostly go for exploring ones (I have most of those, and a fancy tabard to prove it XD) and world event ones - plus the darkmoon faire ones (where I fish obsessively and sell all the loot for gold, to buy better gear seen as I don't play battlegrounds too often, but when I do my gear normally sucks)  :(

Other than WoW, which I won't bore you with anymore, seen as I'm still pretty nooby and only obsessed with fairly pointless aspects of the game...

...I enjoy playing Counterstrike Source but on surf maps - which I suck at, but the chat is funny.

I also like Portal and Left for Dead, but I've not played either for a while.

Then after that would be Grand Theft Auto games, mostly Vice City, which I have for the PC - but I don't play it properly, I just get a car and drive around until I find a bus, then I drive around the bus route (which I drew out on my map, after following the bus for a while.) Oh, I played the game until the bridges got opened, so I could drive the bus over there too but the bus route on the other island doesn't make sense to me. I like to leave the bus outside the mall and go out for a while so I have a load of money when I get back. XD

I don't usually play games the way they were intended... :P

Oh crap, I almost forgot my several year long addiction to Sims. XD I keep meaning to get it again to see how lame it is now lol

Ahh The Sims.. I remember having an addiction to that a few years ago too.  I also played it again a few months ago.. it was fun, I made my boyfriend and I and we were married and had a baby. :D  I took lots of pictures.

I also had a pretty serious addiction to Harvest Moon games in the past.  It started with "Friends of Mineral Town" for Gameboy Advance SP and then lead to Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life and Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life (girl version! lol) for Gamecube and I had wanted this other one that was new for game cube I think but I didn't have enough money at the time and by the time after I got a job and realized I had enough money for it, I hadn't played in awhile and moved on to other interests I guess.

There are probably other ones I have got addicted to for a time.. like I just remembered I used to play a few online games.. like Maplestory and I forget what this other one was called unfortunately.  I know from those experiences, that I don't really like playing with other people either, especially random online people.  I also think I play games sometimes in the way they aren't intended.  I can't think of any recent examples because I don't really play games that much anymore.

StormCrow

I have my games on "Steam"

I've been playing a HL2 Mod called the Battle Grounds 2 (American Revolution 18th century).

I also started on Star Wars: The Old republic (Jedi Knight and Sith Inquisitor)

Some games that I use to play, and still have:

Half Life (with all those weird volumes too)

Counter Strike

Chivalry

Pirates, Knights and vikings

Team fortress Classic 2

Day of Defeat (WWI/II forgot which)

Medieval Total War

Age of Empires III

Star Craft

Diablo I and II

Entropia Next Island (stopped working)

Spiderman0_2

I am starting to wend my way through Elder scrolls V: Skyrim.

I have been a gamer longer than I care to remember from back in the days of the sinclair spectrum and jet set willy! :o