Alex

Games

iggy

Is anyone else excited about ni no kuni? I can't wait until I get to play it!

Sofi
Is anyone else excited about ni no kuni? I can't wait until I get to play it!

Yeah me , it looks really good. 

Arthur

I'm exited about SimCity 2013, but i'm pissed that GTA V got delayed till September. 

iggy
I'm exited about SimCity 2013, but i'm pissed that GTA V got delayed till September. 

I hate it when the delay games. It's better just to give us a later date in the first place I think... Also, I find sim city games very difficult. I think that is just me, am I right?

Kolo
Video games is all about The Legend of Zelda!  Currently Playing Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Have you seen the Zelda book : Hyrule Historia?

Mark
Have you seen the Zelda book : Hyrule Historia?

No, thanks for letting me know about it!

Scaly Piscine

I'm looking forward to some crowd-funded games in the next few months, I put in money for Double Fine Adventure, Wasteland 2 and Project Eternity.

I've got a bit bored of modern triple A games. The latest Deus Ex and Max Payne games I've found incredibly irritating and barely any fun at all. I played Skyrim for a bit, but I played Daggerfall and Morrowind a hell of a lot more. Even played Oblivion quite a lot more. Maybe I'm getting old.

I've had a life of being brought up with computer games. I had a Spectrum 48k, used to love playing Sabre Wulf, Ikari Warriors, Daley Thompson's Decathlon, Wizard's Lair, Starquake and a few others. Moved onto the Mega Drive with Sonic and Sensible Soccer. Eventually onto PCs and Doom, Diablo, Elder Scrolls, System Shock 2, Warcraft, Command & Conquer, Fallout, Albion, Little Big Adventure and so on. Amazing games. I still play Fallout 2 from time to time, and play the music from Little Big Adventure 1/2 - the latter was as much a work of art as a game.   

Jeff

I'm a partial collector so I have a few things in my possession,

Systems:

Fairchild Chanel F

Atari 2600

Atari 800

Colicovision

Intellivision 3

Gameboy

Turbo duo

Sega CDX

Sega 32X

NES top loader

NES original

Atari Jaguar

Neo Geo MVS

Play station 1, 2, and 3

Xbox

Xbox 360

Nintendo 64

Sega Saturn

Game boy advance sp

Psp

Play station vita

Sega Saturn

Dreamcast

And game cube

I can't list all the games that I have though as that would take forever but I can list the rarest and most valuable that I have though

Snes:

Act raiser

Demon's crest

Chronological trigger

Secret of mana

Sunset riders

Shadow runner

Earthbound

Sega Saturn:

Panzer dragoon saga

Albert odyssey

Playstation:

Lunar

Nes

Bonk's revenge

Little Samson

Jeff

Also I play magic: the gathering, standerd format, and I run red deck wins

Alex
Been playing Skyrim a lot lately. Decided on using a high elf mage, because I wanted to give a different playstyle a go for awhile. I'm tired of playing as stealth characters all the time and I don't care much for warriors, so the only archetype I was left with was the mage.

I played a mage type character in Skyrim a while ago, but stopped playing after lvl 7 or so because I felt so weak. Destruction magic feels so underpowered. I think I would need to download some kind of increased magic damage mod to enjoy playing a mage.

I have an Imperial thief/assassin kind of character called Morthanius. He was probably the most fun character I've ever played. I've completed the dark brotherhood questline and the thief's guild questline on him. I've also thought about buying the Dawnguard DLC and letting him become a vampire.