Alex

Games

Asgardian

I used to play that on my playstation 2 alllllllllll the time!  :lol:

I've got it on PC... it's wonderful. :D I had it on PS2 as well, childhood favourite (along with the first)

Yeah I still love it now, it's a great game :)

aspiesw

All I actually play is Super Smash Bros Brawl on Nintendo Wii, it's all I need to play

Aimee

I like games, and have plenty of different consoles. Unfortunately though I do not have a decent PC - just a mac, so PC gaming is currently a no-go. I mostly enjoy puzzle games or strategy/turn-based fighting/RPG games. I enjoy others but for some reason I can never get the hang of the controls. I think my motor skills when it comes to gaming are a little lacking. Anything requiring timing and precision is pretty tough for me. Does anyone else have this issue? 

I also find that if I get stuck I rage quit pretty quickly. I should really try not to....I'm getting there :)

PandaPrincess

I just got into playing Super Mario 64 DS.  I got the game for Christmas.  When I was a kid, Super Mario 64 was my most favorite game, and I played it so much that I had several dreams where I was in a virtual reality Mario game.  At first I didn't like it that there are other characters you can play as besides Mario because that takes away the feeling of isolation that was in the first game.  It was like, you're all alone in this big castle.  But now I like it a little bit because there are advantages to the other characters.  Luigi can swim better than the others, Yoshi can easily grab things and shoot fire, and Wario can break things easily.  

Jovenshire

Have you played "Vain Glory" before ? some of my friends are playing this game. According to them, it is almost same with "League of Legends".

(deleted)

I think my motor skills when it comes to gaming are a little lacking. Anything requiring timing and precision is pretty tough for me. Does anyone else have this issue?

I kind of do... I've never been able to kill a Creeper in Minecraft before it explodes, mainly because I can't aim and attack quickly enough.

Cosmic

Does any of you play Team Fortress 2

Side note: I'm currently playing Hitman: Absolution. Highly recommended if you like stealth action and spy games. 

Bruce

As a matter of slight curiosity, what would anyone deduce from the fact that the Omnirod, being the Magus' ultimate weapon, is just in a chest?

All the others need fighting bosses & the Elder Staff, for the Devout, is 1 of last 2!

King_oni

I'm playing Watch_dogs at the moment... still not sure what to think of it. Feels a bit to "assassins creed" to me I suppose; but then again, Watch_dogs is by Ubisoft as well. I do like the theme/setting since I can't really say a lot of positive of the evergrowing mass surveillance going on, so anything exploiting it and raising some ethical questions seems fine by me.