Alex

Games

thelastrequiem

Been playing Skyrim a lot lately. Decided on using a high elf mage, because I wanted to give a different playstyle a go for awhile. I'm tired of playing as stealth characters all the time and I don't care much for warriors, so the only archetype I was left with was the mage.

Alex
Been playing Skyrim a lot lately. Decided on using a high elf mage, because I wanted to give a different playstyle a go for awhile. I'm tired of playing as stealth characters all the time and I don't care much for warriors, so the only archetype I was left with was the mage.

I played a mage type character in Skyrim a while ago, but stopped playing after lvl 7 or so because I felt so weak. Destruction magic feels so underpowered. I think I would need to download some kind of increased magic damage mod to enjoy playing a mage.

I have an Imperial thief/assassin kind of character called Morthanius. He was probably the most fun character I've ever played. I've completed the dark brotherhood questline and the thief's guild questline on him. I've also thought about buying the Dawnguard DLC and letting him become a vampire.

Alex

Yesterday I preordered Bioshock Infinite on Steam for 49 euros. I also got a DLC for the game + Bioshock 1 + X-Com: Enemy Unknown + some TF2 goodies (I dont care about those), just for preordering the game. I think that's an awesome deal!

thelastrequiem

Knowing me, I'll just finish the college of Winterhold questline and go back to playing as an archer! Magic just doesn't go well with, well, the game in general. I like mages for their personalities, not the playstyle. But it's kinda funny how my PSN name is geminimagus...

I love assassins though and I already miss playing as one... never really bothered with vampires though, but I heard Laura Bailey voices a character in Dawnguard, so I'm excited about the DLC just for that very reason!

Alex
Knowing me, I'll just finish the college of Winterhold questline and go back to playing as an archer! Magic just doesn't go well with, well, the game in general. I like mages for their personalities, not the playstyle. But it's kinda funny how my PSN name is geminimagus...

I love assassins though and I already miss playing as one... never really bothered with vampires though, but I heard Laura Bailey voices a character in Dawnguard, so I'm excited about the DLC just for that very reason!

Is the college questline any good? I have never come very far into their questline. That is pretty funny.

I don't know who Laura Bailey is to be honest. I've heard that the Dragonborn DLC is much better and judging from their Metascores on Steam, I think it's true. Dawnguard scored a metascore of 66 and Dragonborn scored 85.

thelastrequiem

The college questline feels rushed, to be honest. Rushed as in... everything happens so quickly and I felt as though it didn't progress through the story very well. I really only ever play through it to get the trophies and to help Brelyna out so my character can marry her (I like her because she's a dunmer and has a nice voice)

thelastrequiem

Well, I'm off to make myself an assassin in Skyrim!

Spiderman0_2

I have suddenly become addicted to Kerbal Space Program and I am not sure why..... :)

iggy
I have suddenly become addicted to Kerbal Space Program and I am not sure why..... :)

I had to look that one up, haha. Sounds like the sort of game that shouldn't be afflicting, and yet really is for no reason in particular.

Nesf

Games?  erm...

Scrabble

Trivial Pursuit

Ludo

Jengo

Snakes and Ladders :D

Used to play Monopoly and Draughts. I've never been into PC games or PlayStation, except World Rally Championship which I don't own, I played it at a friend's house.