Alex

Games

Primeape

According to wikipedia, it's only sold around 3 million units worldwide (compared to the Wii U's 10 million and the PS4's 25 million) so I would say no. I guess people saw how bad the thing was and decided to spend their money elsewhere. Myself, if I had the cash to buy a new system (which, currently, I don't), I would get a 3DS for Pokemon X, Animal Crossing New Leaf, and Disney Magical World among other things.

i meant anyone on this site since i would like to add more people to friends list on my xbox one

King_oni

So, is anyone currently playing Fallout 4? Or planning on playing it? I've been playing it quite a lot since release. It's got quite a few negative reviews, but I'm really enjoying it. Haven't had this much fun in a video game for a long time!  :D

Well, I'm quite the sucker for post-apocalyptic things, so I should actually be playing Fallout 4.

But, my graphics card sucks... just enough to not let me play F4 (and a handfull of other recently released games). So until I manage to find me some bottle caps for a new card, I'll be doing other things than wander the wasteland. Although, I also want to add; the price for new games is too steep for me anyway, so by the time it's half price from what it is now, I might buy it (and that's also around the time I managed to get a new graphics card probably; I'll be late to the party, but hey... I usually party on my own anyway, so)

Dingo

So, is anyone currently playing Fallout 4? Or planning on playing it? I've been playing it quite a lot since release. It's got quite a few negative reviews, but I'm really enjoying it. Haven't had this much fun in a video game for a long time!  :D

I've never played the second game, but if I had to choose between the third and fourth, I'd definetly say that the third was more fun for me. I was never a big fan of the superpowers in the fourth one. On another note, Co-op is also quite fun in those games. Hope that helps a bit  :)

I've ordered a copy of Fallout 4 but it hasn't arrived yet.  I don't really care about reviews for games too much.  A lot of games I've enjoyed are supposed to be terrible according to reviews.  A lot of reviewers tend to focus on things like graphics or other features I don't care about.  And they seem to expect every game to be revolutionary for some reason.  I've loved a lot of games that are supposed to suck and I'd disliked a lot of games that were supposed to be great.  Thanks for the advice about Saint's Row.  I have moved on for now though. I will remember that for when I do game back to them.  A lot of games are coming out now, like Fallout and Halo and Rainbow 6.

I don't think the Xbox does very well in Japan.  I think it mostly does well in Europe and America.  A long time ago I heard it was because the Xbox tended to focus more on violent games that aren't as popular in Japan.  So that is probably why its sales aren't as great.  People consider the Wii U a failure, but I like it.  But besides the first Wii, people have said Nintendo has been a failure with every system since the N64.  I have both a Wii U and Xbox One and I like them both.  I have a lot of Zelda and Mario on the Wii U and I have a lot of Halo on Xbox One.

Spiderman0_2

Yep, I am currently playing it now, there are some differences between 3 & 4 that I am still getting used to (mainly down to the skill system). Yes there are some bugs which hopefully will be ironed out soon other than that good game!

Just to show off - here is a screen shot I took lol

post-111-0-56920800-1447707601_thumb.jpg

Alex

Yep, I am currently playing it now, there are some differences between 3 & 4 that I am still getting used to (mainly down to the skill system). Yes there are some bugs which hopefully will be ironed out soon other than that good game!

Just to show off - here is a screen shot I took lol

Hah, nice one, Spiderman0_2!  :)

I should take this opportunity to share my own. As you can see, there's a two-headed cow on my roof. And before anyone asks, I have no idea how it got there! 

b81ecb29-4462-4a07-ace7-c358ef6a6ac6_zps

Spiderman0_2

post-111-0-09460800-1447868785_thumb.jpg

I'm not sure I suit this green dress.....

Spiderman0_2

This one might be a better look.... :P

post-111-0-38919100-1447879890_thumb.jpg

Tylermc

Has anybody played

The new guitar hero live

I love rocking too

My fave songs and music videos

But the only problem

Is too get new songs

I have too have a

Wii u points card

Dingo

I got it the other day and I am liking it.  There is a new feature where you rebuild communities for people to live in and you are responsible for providing food and water and shelter and other stuff like that.

i meant anyone on this site since i would like to add more people to friends list on my xbox one

What games do you like on Xbox One?

Alex

I got it the other day and I am liking it.  There is a new feature where you rebuild communities for people to live in and you are responsible for providing food and water and shelter and other stuff like that.

Yeah, that's a very good feature. My only gripe with it so far is that the building interface is just terrible for PC. I can't wait until there's a mod that fixes it. Otherwise, I'm really liking it  :)