Alex

Games

veearrell

Yeah, that's a very good feature. My only gripe with it so far is that the building interface is just terrible for PC. I can't wait until there's a mod that fixes it. Otherwise, I'm really liking it  :)

Question: Is it something the plot requires you to do or is it optional? If it's required, that might actually stop me from playing because I can't be bothered with that when all I want to do is explore and get into adventures.

Alex

Question: Is it something the plot requires you to do or is it optional? If it's required, that might actually stop me from playing because I can't be bothered with that when all I want to do is explore and get into adventures.

Well, there are a few quests in the beginning of the game, with a certain faction, that requires you to build a few things. Not sure if you can progress with that faction without doing it. You'd have to google that. Although, it's really not a lot of things that you have to build... The most annoying thing are the building/settlement management controls in my opinion. But the building UI could do with being improved for a PC user as well.

Primeape

Has anyone played Halo 5 Guardians? And Grand Theft Auto 5?

Dingo

Yeah, that's a very good feature. My only gripe with it so far is that the building interface is just terrible for PC. I can't wait until there's a mod that fixes it. Otherwise, I'm really liking it  :)

My computer couldn't run it so I don't know how bad it is for pc.  It feels awkward to me on console, but it isn't terrible.  Assigning settlers to different tasks is frustrating though because it is hard to tell if you've already assigned that particular settler to a job or not.  And it isn't always clear if it worked when I tell them to do something.  Like when I assign them to run a store but they never seem to be there, even though the store indicates that there is someone assigned to work there.

Quests have so far just required a bit to be done for each settlement, like clearing the area of enemies and building one or two basic things, like a beacon to let other survivors know the area is safe to come to.  So far it seems to be optional if you want to develop them more than that.  I think it is supposed to help you earn caps though.  I might be wrong about that.

Has anyone played Halo 5 Guardians? And Grand Theft Auto 5?

I've played Halo 5.  It is pretty good.  It is better than Halo 4.  I didn't like Halo 4 much at all.  In Halo 5 the prometheans aren't as frustrating as they could be in Halo 4.  It does have two protagonists like Halo 2 did, but the other character is another spartan, not the arbiter.  And I think you play as the new guy quite a bit more than you play as the Master Chief.  And you are always part of squad now.  The new spartan and Master Chief have a permanent squad that is always with them and they aren't like the disposable marines that you would occasionally meet up with in the other games.

PandaPrincess

I've been playing Legend of Zelda:  Wind Waker HD.  It's a pretty neat game  :).  I was expecting it to be like Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks because the games all have similar graphics, but it's actually a little more like the other zelda games.  I think that's mainly because the gameplay is more three-dimensional.  

Dingo

I've been playing Legend of Zelda:  Wind Waker HD.  It's a pretty neat game  :).  I was expecting it to be like Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks because the games all have similar graphics, but it's actually a little more like the other zelda games.  I think that's mainly because the gameplay is more three-dimensional.  

It is one of my favourites in the series, along with A Link to the Past and Ocarina of Time  :)

StormCrow

Since I keep getting new games every once in a while.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/113880557@N08/23821228182/in/dateposted-public/

Lately it's been Battle Grounds 2, CS:GO, Guns of Icarus, DayZ, Rust and just got back to Fractured Space.

Yesterday I played 6 hrs straight of Star Wars The Force Unleashed.

I usually can't still that long so I play like for two hours, then go outside and chop a tree down, or something.  

Edited by StormCrow

Butterfly88

My favorite game is Animal Crossing New Leaf.  If anyone ever wants to play via wi-fi let me know.

PandaPrincess

I just bought splatoon yesterday.  It's a super fun game  :D.  It's basically like call of duty, only with paint  :lol:.  

Tylermc

Has anybody played Star Wars battle front? And is it worth buying

I got a gift card for Christmas too a retro game. Store

In Canada called pnmp games

And they sell classic games and new games

When I go there I'm

Going too get FIFA 16 for the ps4