Alex

Games

Alex

What pc setup is everyone rocking? (I'm nosey)

GTX 770

8 Gigs of ram

i5-4670K 3.4GHz CPU

MSI Z87-G55 motherboard

Not sure if any other info is relevant, but that's pretty much my current setup.

I'm not overly interested in games at the moment... Only a few like Grim Dawn and this game I picked up for cheap on Steam called GemCraft: Chasing Shadows, which is a fun little time waster  :)

Dingo

Like the N64 podracing game. I don't care what anyone says, I like that one.

I liked that game a lot as well.  I remember playing it with my brother a lot.  I remember it took a while to get used to the speed, but after that it was a lot of fun.

Agreed its a pale imitation of star wars battlefront 1 & 2

Shout out for assassin's creed 3 though its by far the best.

I replayed the first few Assassin's Creed games last spring.  3 was my least favourite.  I liked the second one and Brotherhood the best.

I've played them all extensively:) 2 is by far the best in my opinion so I'd play them in order.

What pc setup is everyone rocking? (I'm nosey)

I moved on from my interest in Saints Row.  I'm sure I'll play it sometime though.  I have a ton of other games to play.  I've been want to replay some of the Persona games before the new one comes out this year.  I've also been looking through my Steam games and trying some out.  I'm liking FTL.

PandaPrincess

I've been playing more of Wind Waker.  I think it's probably one of the easiest zelda games.  It also seems to go a little bit quicker than the others too.  

veearrell

I've been playing more of Wind Waker.  I think it's probably one of the easiest zelda games.  It also seems to go a little bit quicker than the others too.  

Really? I never finished it because the length seemed a little daunting to me, even though I was really enjoying it. I got as far as the last dungeon you go through before the triforce hunt, realized how long it took me to get there and how much further I still had to go and gave up. That's a problem I have with most RPGs to be honest, even though I do enjoy them. For me to get over the length issue and finish one, it has to really be that good. The last one I managed to finish was Fallout New Vegas and I'm currently around 1/3 of the way through Elder Scrolls Oblivion (I took a break from the main plot to do the Mehrunes Razor DLC and that's where I am now).

Asgardian

Playing and greatly enjoying Need for Speed Rivals at the moment.

Edited by GondorianAspie

Dingo

Really? I never finished it because the length seemed a little daunting to me, even though I was really enjoying it. I got as far as the last dungeon you go through before the triforce hunt, realized how long it took me to get there and how much further I still had to go and gave up. That's a problem I have with most RPGs to be honest, even though I do enjoy them. For me to get over the length issue and finish one, it has to really be that good. The last one I managed to finish was Fallout New Vegas and I'm currently around 1/3 of the way through Elder Scrolls Oblivion (I took a break from the main plot to do the Mehrunes Razor DLC and that's where I am now).

It is one of the easier Zelda games.  I usually only have trouble at the start when you only have 3 hearts.  I think it is quite a bit shorter in terms of the number of dungeons you play through.  The triforce hunt was tedious to a lot of people on Gamecube, but they really simplified it in the Wii U version.  If play the game just focused on passing it, it would probably take around 30 hours or so.  Maybe less.  I'm not sure exactly because I usually get distracted and just sail around, exploring, just to see what I can find.  There is usually at least one thing to find in each coordinate on the map.  It is one of my favourites, along with Ocarina of Time and A Link to the Past.

I'm surprised you found Fallout New Vegas less daunting.  That game has so much more to do and explore.  It is a great game though.

storm-petrel

Been playing Dirt Rally for ages now. I'm really not very good at it!

drt 2016-02-04 14-36-24-11.jpg

StormCrow

My latest Game I got is RUST. 

I keep getting killed, but Finally got a house going on top of a mountain.

I think it would be more easy if I teamed up with someone. 

lifeis

I thought about getting RUST but there's no sp for when my internets down so I got 7 days to die instead.

Skylark

I'm not usually an avid gamer. I tend to sit and watch my husband play. However, he got Fallout4 as a present and I've really got into it (and put Minecraft aside for now). 

I'm self-diagnosed (but my GP agrees with me) and waiting to see if there are funds for proper assessment in my area.

The thing is, I've always gone through rather intense phases of being interested in certain things. I wish I could be more balanced and hold an interest over a longer period of time. I think I might be hooked on Fallout4 for a while though. In fact, since I've done useful things today and family are out at work/school, I'm going to have another bash at it very soon.

I know it is escapism (aside from recognising my Aspieness, I've been diagnosed with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome just months ago). It gives my mind a break from focussing on my health so much. Hubby often says to me "You're obsessed!" Am I just hyper-focussing?