Alex

Games

Tylermc

I wonder what are @Willows faveorite games too play ?

Have a awesome day Willow :)

Tylermc

Does anybody have a ps4 my online name is tygmcm31 ???

Primeape

The noise these harpy's make on elder scrolls really do make me laugh :lol::lol:

image.jpeg

Kuribo [old account]

Would someone who's played Assassin's Creed II, III, Brotherhood, and some of Black Flag be likely to find the first game boring and repetitive?

lifeis
14 hours ago, Kuribo said:

Would someone who's played Assassin's Creed II, III, Brotherhood, and some of Black Flag be likely to find the first game boring and repetitive?

I don't think so but I've played them all in order apart from syndicate. Its got a very different feel to the others plus its where it all started. Part of the mystery might be gone if you've played the others but its still unique. See if you can pick it up cheap.

Tylermc

Right now I'm playing the last of us for the ps4 

i haven't played that game for a while ???

Tylermc

My gutair hero for the wiiu 

stoped working ???

that sucks 

Dingo
On 4/2/2016 at 10:45 PM, Kuribo said:

Sorry, I realize this is a few weeks old now.  The first game doesn't have nearly as much content and the missions don't have a lot of variety. I don't think there are any sidequests, like how Assassin's Creed II had things like buy upgrades to that building or fort or whatever it was.  Aside from the missions, I think the only thing to do is collect feathers hidden in each area.  I played the first game again last year and was able to enjoy it, but that might be because I first played it when it was new and so I was already used to that limited gameplay before the sequels came out.  If you started with the sequels, then the first game might feel too repetitive and lacking in content.  At the time I think some critics even complained about it feel repetitive at times.  But it might be worth a try if you can find it cheap.  Or if you already have it.  

Anyway, I hope this was helpful :) 

Tylermc

I'm so looking forward too play the new drakes fortune for the ps4 

i loved playing all the drakes fortune games for the PS3 ???

anybody else 

Kuribo [old account]

I've been playing Super Mario Bros. 3 again. It truly is incredible. No other 2D platformer in the past 28 years has surpassed it.