Alex

Games

epiphanycakes

anyone played undertale its my new fave rate rpg <3 the feels .and this is the annoying dog in the game hehe

Annoying_Dog.gif

Edited by epiphanycakes

DominikaCupcake

Last year i discovered a game that not only happened to become my favourite game franchise, but also my favourite fictional universe. It's Mass Effect. I totally fell in love with the characters. It's the only game that made think of them as not just the characters, but also my friends. And it felt like i developed a real friendship with them. We laughed, cried and fought together. I would recommend playing this trilogy if you haven't yet. It's a great ride.

Dingo
On 9/3/2016 at 3:10 PM, DominikaCupcake said:

Last year i discovered a game that not only happened to become my favourite game franchise, but also my favourite fictional universe. It's Mass Effect. I totally fell in love with the characters. It's the only game that made think of them as not just the characters, but also my friends. And it felt like i developed a real friendship with them. We laughed, cried and fought together. I would recommend playing this trilogy if you haven't yet. It's a great ride.

I loved the first Mass Effect so much.  I played through it at least a dozen times in the first year or so that it was released.  I only played through the second game once.  People said it was a lot better than the first game but I didn't think so.  It felt too constricted and repetitive where you had a mission to recruit someone and then another mission to earn their loyalty because you'll need them for the final mission of the game, and then you move on to recruit the next character and earn their loyalty.  And I didn't like how you suddenly had to worry about ammunition as well.  I have the third one but never played it.  I heard a lot of complaints about it but I'm not really sure if the complaints are about the gameplay or the story. 

I really loved the first one a lot though.  I loved other bioware games like Knights of the Old Republic which was why I tried Mass Effect when it came out.  I loved exploring new planets, bouncing around on the surface in that vehicle and looking for things that might be useful or bases to clear out.

enchantressnine

I am now one third of the way through Kingdom a Hearts Birth By Sleep. I need to beat this and start Re: Chain of Memories before my friend does! He will stream it and I don't want spoilers!

Tylermc

I'm  currently playing drakes forutune a thief's end for the ps4 I really enjoy 

playing the drake's forutune games 

and fallout 4 for the ps4 

land elder scrolls for the ps4 the online edition ???

but motsly I love too play FIFA ?⚽️ For the ps4 ???

rpg games and action games like call of duty 

and muisc games like rock band and gutair hero ???

Dingo

Lately I've been playing all sorts of games.  I played the Call of Duty Infinite Warfare beta a few weeks ago and it got interested in Call of Duty again, even though I didn't enjoy the Infinite Warfare beta very much.  I bought Black Ops 3 used as it was pretty cheap and have some fun with it.   I saw a lets play video of Far Cry 4 and got interested in that again as well.  And then I got interested in Resident Evil 4, 5, and 6 also.  And I started playing black Ops 3 and Far Cry 4 with an old friend I used to play a lot of games with.  It has been fun playing with him again.  We are supposed to play Resident Evil 6 together soon but I've been putting it off as I still get quite a bit of anxiety interacting with people I don't normally interact with and I haven't talked to or played much with this person for quite a few years now.  But I have enjoyed playing with him again.

A lot of people have said Resident Evil 6 is terrible but I enjoyed playing the Leon Campaign by myself a lot.  A lot of people seemed to dislike Resident Evil 5 as well but I thought it was a great co-op game and I had a ton of fun playing it with my brother.

I've never been able to beat Resident Evil 4.  I have been trying it again though and hopefully this time I can beat it.  I don't have high expectations though.

lifeis
On ‎05‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 1:06 AM, Raziel said:

I loved the first Mass Effect so much.  I played through it at least a dozen times in the first year or so that it was released.  I only played through the second game once.  People said it was a lot better than the first game but I didn't think so.  It felt too constricted and repetitive where you had a mission to recruit someone and then another mission to earn their loyalty because you'll need them for the final mission of the game, and then you move on to recruit the next character and earn their loyalty.  And I didn't like how you suddenly had to worry about ammunition as well.  I have the third one but never played it.  I heard a lot of complaints about it but I'm not really sure if the complaints are about the gameplay or the story. 

I really loved the first one a lot though.  I loved other bioware games like Knights of the Old Republic which was why I tried Mass Effect when it came out.  I loved exploring new planets, bouncing around on the surface in that vehicle and looking for things that might be useful or bases to clear out.

I agree. They moved away from rpg to first person shooter clone. The storyline was still good though.

Butterfly88

Hoping to get Style Savvy Fashion Forward for Nintendo 3DS Christmas.

PandaPrincess

I'm hoping to get pokemon moon for christmas.