Willow

Stories for Children on the Spectrum

Sofi

I remember screaming with rage when I was about 6 years old because I was eating a piece of Battenberg cake and it wouldn't stay together and I beat it to pulp (crumbs, I should say)... and if I couldn't arrange things exaclty as I wanted I would fly into a rage with frustration. This can still happen :(

Me too, especially with my food on my plate. 

Sofi

I would wear the children's one as well  :D But, I love that I am getting the adults one. I used to have an autism t-shirt when I was younger telling everyone I had autism or something. 

Willow

It's taken me a long time, but I released 'Koby's Toy: The Importance of Sharing' today as a PDF, which is available here.

:)

HalfFull

Although I probably won't buy this with having no children, I hope that children will enjoy it :D

Toran

I have times where I will flip out and I wont know whats going on around me and I will yell and scream and kick which I am not proud of. It's gotten much better and I rarely have fits anymore.

That's good to hear your not getting the fits that often now . sometimes it just happens and there isn't a lot you can do so try not to feel too bad its the way things are sometimes unfortunately.

Willow

Launched the new site today - not sure if you'll all be able to see it just yet, but here is the link anyway:http://www.kobyandfriends.com/

It's not finished by a long shot, but I've got a LOT on my plate at the moment haha, so it's a work in progress. :)

Koby and Friends is a movement separate from WillowHope and Asperclick in some respects, but I still wanted to tell you all about it anyway, because it's something that I'm doing and it will still be linked through my little network of sites/projects, even if it's for kids and the other stuff is for adults.

Saveyourscissors

Launched the new site today - not sure if you'll all be able to see it just yet, but here is the link anyway:http://www.kobyandfriends.com/

It's not finished by a long shot, but I've got a LOT on my plate at the moment haha, so it's a work in progress. :)

Koby and Friends is a movement separate from WillowHope and Asperclick in some respects, but I still wanted to tell you all about it anyway, because it's something that I'm doing and it will still be linked through my little network of sites/projects, even if it's for kids and the other stuff is for adults.

Brilliant Willow, your websites are so good! Where did you learn to web design? Love the site so far! Well done :)

Willow

Brilliant Willow, your websites are so good! Where did you learn to web design? Love the site so far! Well done :)

I taught myself :) I just used Photoshop for a while and eventually I got the hang of it!