Willow

Stories for Children on the Spectrum

Saveyourscissors

I taught myself :) I just used Photoshop for a while and eventually I got the hang of it!

Wow, people pay a lot of money to learn how to make websites like your and learn the skills! You could make a business out of it :)

Willow

Wow, people pay a lot of money to learn how to make websites like your and learn the skills! You could make a business out of it :)

I do have a graphic design company (http://www.tweasel.com/) but I haven't done any work for a long time as this forum and everything else took over. Which was stupid really, seen as I actually made money before haha!

Ben

I do have a graphic design company (http://www.tweasel.com/) but I haven't done any work for a long time as this forum and everything else took over. Which was stupid really, seen as I actually made money before haha!

What are you doing here? Why aren't you spending more time doing this ^ ^ 

Willow

What are you doing here? Why aren't you spending more time doing this ^ ^ 

Because it's super stressful and very hard to get clients. Which is why all my sites and projects still involve lots of graphic design, because I love doing it :-)

Sofi

I love it too, I hope my blog website can look as good and unique as that one day. I'll have to learn sometime too  :)

Kuribo [old account]

This looks great. Having an endearing set of characters to relate to could be really helpful for kids on the spectrum.

My sister goes to a school for Autistic people, so I'll ask my mum to pass on the link at some point. :)

Willow

This looks great. Having an endearing set of characters to relate to could be really helpful for kids on the spectrum.

My sister goes to a school for Autistic people, so I'll ask my mum to pass on the link at some point. :)

Aww thanks :) That'd be really helpful.

Sofi

Good idea, I think they'd like it there. Maybe I could email it to my school too.

Kuribo [old account]

Good idea, I think they'd like it there. Maybe I could email it to my school too.

Both schools use the standard social stories, but I have seen them using some other mascots too, although not ones specifically designed for this purpose (e.g. cartoon characters). This is unique because each character has a different personality, and therefore is relatable to different people.

Sofi

Both schools use the standard social stories, but I have seen them using some other mascots too, although not ones specifically designed for this purpose (e.g. cartoon characters). This is unique because each character has a different personality, and therefore is relatable to different people.

Yes. Everything seems to have that silly stick man from PECS on Boardmaker so it is good to have something different and something that actually looks nice.