Dr-David-Banner

Who Are The Asperclickers?

antago
5 hours ago, Paul said:

What ever happened in your life, is in the past now. It cannot hurt you anymore unless you want it to.

Sexuality runs deep, and in a mammalian higher species we encourage lifelong commitments for sustainability and loyalty. You can traumatize and damage people. The past doesn't just stop having an effect. If you break someone's leg, they will continue to experience suffering if they don't heal properly; same with people who arouse attachment and rip it away. The past doesn't just go away because people shut doors and move on. The memory and longing are there, and this kind of suffering should not be induced, trivialized, or overrode by observers in your time of need unless you invite them to. Justice must be created and out-played. It is easy to pretend the path has no influence to an irresponsible society who finds it more interesting to compete to win, committing countless atrocities they shove under the rug, than to acknowledge the beauty and relevance of the heart and mind, and the collective need for all of us to judge the wicked rather than dismissing the suffering they cause as complaining.

Dr-David-Banner

This judging the wicked you refer to sounds a bit biblical. I don't judge people because Karma tends to take care of itself. I do definitely break connections with people who were bad influences but it's not up to me to judge their lives. And I speak from experience of a traumatic childhood when there was little diagnosis for autism spectrum . It is correct, as you say, emotional trauma can cause lasting impact. Ultimately people are damaged by a chaotic social structure where values of materialism and competition have been imposed. They make mistakes. I'm not religious but agree with John Lennon that Jesus got it right (but was misrepresented by Christianity). You don't judge others but you yourself act in accord with decent principles. As I said before "bottled up anger" is skipped over by psychologists and even more the "grim sadism" mentioned by Asperger. When I finally realised I did have this symptom, it was hard to try and work through it. It doesn't just go away. It's taken time to redevelop trust and see not everybody is hostile. As it is I can't change the world or control how others choose their morals. Finally some people sort of pointed out I'm in some sort of conflict with NT's which is only partly true. That is more a case of wanting to prove autistic people aren't useless or inferior. It's not hostility just a sense of what Muhammad Ali felt when he realised he needed to be proud of being black not ashamed of his race and colour. Later Ali had many white friends and developed as a far more tolerant individual.

Paul

Antago, you have every right to be angry about your game. You wrote that you had a video game idea that someone marketed and gave you no credit. That sucks and it is a shame. Good that you checked out the possibility of a lawsuit. But I also think that you are stuck. You are beating a dead horse. How is the anger helping you in your day to day life? Then women have decided they do not want to marry you after dating. Non ASP seem to like to go out and be with others because they prefer not being alone, and enjoy the company of others. At the level of anger reflected in your posts, I would not enjoy hanging out with you. One Asperger symptom is forming strong attachments even where inappropriate. As Dr. Banner mentioned bottled up anger is another. I am reminded of a chef who refuses to cook differently even though no one likes the food he cooks. His is the right way they can eat somewhere else. He is missing the point.  Kudos on building your own advertising company. That is really great!

So why go on dates?

We do not really know why we exist. Each person has their beliefs. Continuous anger: a biochemical response to insufficient vitamin D3.

On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 11:12 PM, antago said:

they will continue to experience suffering if they don't heal properly

Do not eat wheat and take vitamin D3. Thank me later. It will help.

On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 11:12 PM, antago said:

The memory and longing are there,

Today was the eleventh anniversary of my wife's death. It would have been our forty-fourth wedding anniversary if she were not dead. My grandmother used to say, "If I had wheels I would be a wagon.". It is a deceptively simple statement but has deep meaning to me. I have finally transitioned from survivors guilt to survivors remorse. There is a lot to be angry about, but to what effect. In the end I am hurt by the force of my anger and the object of my anger is not hurt. Revenge without anger is more productive.

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 5:04 AM, Dr-David-Banner said:

I try to avoid situations or even people that trigger the anger and I've tried to not allow my true nature to be eclipsed by angry feelings.

:)Like This.

Dr-David-Banner

I was flattered to discover I share various personality traits with John Lennon. Prolific sleep, prolific day dreamy thought, natural physical inactivity, can't connect with people generally, bad myopia and violent outbursts. Add to that troubled family environment and school background. John did make mention of this many times. Once he stated that if he'd not been a Beatle, he could have been a psychotic. Then he stated the violent side of his personality disturbed him. In the 67 song Getting Better John sang, "I used to get mad at my school. Teachers who taught me weren't cool. You're holding me down, turning me round, building me up with your rules.." Then the chorus goes, "I have to admit it's getting better, a little better all the time..." I worked it out too one day on my electric piano as well. Possibly the bottled up anger and violent outbursts is caused by frustration at not being understood. Or it's the flip side of creativity. That is, it may be good for imaginative and creative imagination. However, like John, I can say I was often disturbed by the feelings of anger. The trigger is usually losing stuff or banging my head or tripping. Work environments can trigger it too. Also like John I do also have a great sense of humour and joke a lot in real life. I feel a need, though, to try and deal with the anger. Before I thought everybody got angry the way I do but now I realise it was a psychological issue I needed to confront. By the way, the famous musician John Denver once became so angry he ploughed through the house with a chainsaw. He chopped the marital bed in half and it was because she'd chopped down his beloved trees while he was on tour. His wife was a psychologist but the meldown severity led to divorce. Yet John Denver wrote some beautiful music and was a gifted musician and caring person who fought for peace and the environment.

antago
2 hours ago, Paul said:

Antago, you have every right to be angry about your game. You wrote that you had a video game idea that someone marketed and gave you no credit. That sucks and it is a shame. Good that you checked out the possibility of a lawsuit. But I also think that you are stuck. You are beating a dead horse. How is the anger helping you in your day to day life? Then women have decided they do not want to marry you after dating. Non ASP seem to like to go out and be with others because they prefer not being alone, and enjoy the company of others. At the level of anger reflected in your posts, I would not enjoy hanging out with you. One Asperger symptom is forming strong attachments even where inappropriate. As Dr. Banner mentioned bottled up anger is another. I am reminded of a chef who refuses to cook differently even though no one likes the food he cooks. His is the right way they can eat somewhere else. He is missing the point.  Kudos on building your own advertising company. That is really great!

So why go on dates?

We do not really know why we exist. Each person has their beliefs. Continuous anger: a biochemical response to insufficient vitamin D3.

Do not eat wheat and take vitamin D3. Thank me later. It will help.

Today was the eleventh anniversary of my wife's death. It would have been our forty-fourth wedding anniversary if she were not dead. My grandmother used to say, "If I had wheels I would be a wagon.". It is a deceptively simple statement but has deep meaning to me. I have finally transitioned from survivors guilt to survivors remorse. There is a lot to be angry about, but to what effect. In the end I am hurt by the force of my anger and the object of my anger is not hurt. Revenge without anger is more productive.

:)Like This.

Paul, I am a servant of Christ. From the looks of it, you would be responding to him the same way, and quite frankly you don't even know what you're talking about. I am not heterosexual. As for my video game, that is not really your business to bring up in this thread. It sounds like you're trying to win an argument you don't agree with by assassinating my character & making me feel as if I am battling the entire world in a losing battle, and quite frankly not only is that unethical but it isn't working.

Kudos to you, however, dude, for telling me the nature of what forms of revolution I am, as a prophet, supposed to be fighting for you and in what form, when to give up, what to eat, and who to appease.

Beating a dead horse is what they told the black people when they were being whipped with leather belts and forced to pick cotton. Beating a dead horse is what they told Joan of Arc before they strapped her to bars of wood and set her ablaze in a curtain of wonder for a few minutes of laughter.

I suppose she should just be slightly amused as well, right, and go with the flow? Maybe if she had been less angry in her attempts to defeat the enemy she would have been able to have a few more meaningless har-hars over coffee with someone who doesn't give a flying eff about her spirit?

I don't owe you anything.

I stand by what I said, and you can take that as a lesson to the rest of you. There is no "let me squeeze in some jabs about your outrageous hatable self and try to make you out to be an angry miserable loser while I harp on about my dead wife for sympathy points".

I have clearly referenced despicable traits that are destroying this society such as rape by deception. For you to make this about your dead wife and me being simply disappointed because I'm an angry miserable people who not even you would want to talk with is in such disgrace that I am not even going to bother offering you my sympathy at this time, because I know why you said it and it wasn't to open up a mutual discussion.

Edited by antago

antago
23 hours ago, Paul said:

ok

Yea, you're not funny dude. This condescending "I'm going to target people I believe are ostracized to tell them I don't like them and then I'll respond to anything they disagree with with a callous 2 letter response to show them just how pathetic, crazy, unlovable, worthless and ugly of a person I think they are" game is the epitome of abuse. I know what you're doing, and you're one of the most effing abusive people I've ever met in my life and quite frankly you have no business being here.

Paul

I am not trying to win an argument. I wanted to whine a bit about my sadness, it is really the first time I've said it publically that I miss her. Good intention, inappropriate location. I do not know you enough to hate you and if I do hate someone I ignore them. Rest assured that I do not hate you. I was trying to commiserate that life can suck.  I do not care either way about your sexual orientation. I apologize for not being clear.

On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 9:06 AM, antago said:

quite frankly you don't even know what you're talking about

Yeah, I get that sometimes. Unfortunately, I usually do know.

Dr-David-Banner

This turned into an unusual thread. A lot of the regular asperclickers also been missing for some time.

Dr-David-Banner

May I contribute a few thoughts? The actual inventor of the clockwork radio was screwed over big time. He did take a patent out on the invention but companies slightly changed the design and then profitted from his idea. The inventor is now facing poverty and was an electronics genius of a kind. People also tried to steal the mathematical formula of a Russian maths genius because he had been sharing things online. This guy got so pissed off he cut himself off from the maths community. What can we do? Well, learn the lesson and don't make the mistake again. We live in a world of piracy, fraud and dishonesty and where the public doesn't seem to distinguish quality. If you develop a clever marketing idea, beware! And rest assured not everyone is dishonest. These days you need to cover every loophole in patents because lots of inventors and designers get screwed over.