Dr-David-Banner

Who Are The Asperclickers?

Dr-David-Banner

Sometimes I struggle to detect the difference between "street wise" and paranoia. Somehow I can't help feeling a fair few people have been counting on buying my boat for peanuts. I advertised it around last Winter but felt the prices being offered bordered on insulting. I compared with boats of the same age and size online. I found that boats with virtually no restoration work done were up for between 2500 to 4000. Mine had had a fair amount of work done and was on sale for less. I think maybe word got around I was in dire straits and would take any price. That wasn't quite the case. I got a bit pissed off with the silly offers and decided to just finish the work on the boat, either to hire out or use myself. Now there are more people sort of urging me to sell but I upped the price. Some people are like vultures hoping to get something for nothing and, sometimes with boats, someone will panic and sell at a huge loss. Actually I am the opposite. There was a guy I met who had had an alcohol and drug problem but had gotten straightened out. I gave him a bit of help with some electrical issues and took no money. It didn't seem right as he seemed totally lost and new to boats and I dislike seeing such people taken advantage of.

antago
10 hours ago, Paul said:

I am not trying to win an argument. I wanted to whine a bit about my sadness, it is really the first time I've said it publically that I miss her. Good intention, inappropriate location. I do not know you enough to hate you and if I do hate someone I ignore them. Rest assured that I do not hate you. I was trying to commiserate that life can suck.  I do not care either way about your sexual orientation. I apologize for not being clear.

Yeah, I get that sometimes. Unfortunately, I usually do know.

You are welcome to whine. Next time do not do it in the same sentence as accusing someone's religious & political views as being worth social alienation and the result of unusual, unhealthy deluded anger. These are two entirely separate constructs, and I do understand how a perished spouse could result in extreme anger if that is how you feel; I could imagine being uncontrollably at angry at God for that, but I don't think that anger is an unhealthy emotion and I don't think that anger is worth alienation. I think that narcissistic personalities who primarily experience only anger & amusement are worth alienation, but there is no all-pervading equation.

If you are still working through your anger at losing your wife, I don't see it as a problem. There is a poem about grief by Emily Dickinson.

antago

The issue that I am having here is not that someone slightly modified my idea and resold it; not to diminish that situation. However, my particular situation was that I spent 2 years full time building up a market, and two separate games, along with a revolutionary technological idea and they stole hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of content with my name on it and took every cent while claiming it was their property. They literally stole a child's life & future in broad daylight, and there has been next to nothing I could do about it.

That doesn't make any sense. We are then told to "be positive & believe in good things and good things will happen". This is not the truth. There is very little justice in this world, and whatever "justice" we do see has been bought and sold a hundred times over.

In a world where not just a child's life but his future can be stolen in broad daylight and the only way to do anything about it is to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars he doesn't have to attempt to combat it—there is no justice. I have long taken the red pill in a world too stupid to believe that the world they live in is not based on justice & goodness.

Democracy is a lie.

Edited by antago

Dr-David-Banner

Speaking of anger I have a good dose of it at the moment. WTF is all the code letters being used on websites that don't work? You know where you encounter half hidden alphabetical letters and numerals. I just wasted half an hour on one such system and to no avail.

Paul
1 hour ago, antago said:

In a world where not just a child's life but his future can be stolen in broad daylight and the only way to do anything about it is to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars he doesn't have to attempt to combat it—there is no justice.

So say we all.

37 minutes ago, Dr-David-Banner said:

code letters being used on websites

mostly used to track referrals and traffic. You may have noticed when you do a search like this for car parts on google https://www.google.com/search?q=car+parts&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:IE-Address&ie=&oe=&rlz=&gws_rd=ssl The question mark indicates the beginning of the parameter section, and the parameters vary. In affiliate marketing it is where your affiliate id goes so you get paid.

1 hour ago, antago said:

If you are still working through your anger at losing your wife, I don't see it as a problem.

Thank you.

I believe that anger, like love is existentially neither good nor bad. It is an emotion. It can motivate (e moti on/moti vate) one to change things. It cranks up adrenaline. It is how one uses up that adrenaline rush that can be good or bad. Punch someone-bad. Build an even better mousetrap-good. I spent my anger at finding out why the traditional treatment did not work. What I found was the genetic modifications made to wheat through aggressive crossbreeding (1950, Mexico) has led to an epidemic of metabolic disorders. In my wife's case it advanced to failure to thrive and eventually she died, from the damage caused by the ovarian cancer and the anticancer treatments, while the wheat messed with her healing. I  even go one step further. If she had been not eating wheat her immune system would have been strong enough to automatically (think iodine levels and apoptosis) attack the abnormal growth in its infancy. I consider myself certain and have not found anything to prove me wrong. My true desire would be to put the wheat industry out of business. Somebody, somewhere is trying to keep this buried. So, I found my answer, now I am just sad.

antago
5 hours ago, Paul said:

So say we all.

mostly used to track referrals and traffic. You may have noticed when you do a search like this for car parts on google https://www.google.com/search?q=car+parts&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:IE-Address&ie=&oe=&rlz=&gws_rd=ssl The question mark indicates the beginning of the parameter section, and the parameters vary. In affiliate marketing it is where your affiliate id goes so you get paid.

In my case justice can still be achieved if society will take responsibility for its need to fix such major catastrophes instead of allowing a living neighbor within their own species to suffer an entire lifetime.

As for the GET variables; I am unsure if he is referring to those in his post, but a GET variable is a dynamic variable set through the web address that allows for dynamic processing without having to require a user to POST. That is, POSTing a form is user triggered for safe handling using forms while URLs are an easy way to track a user's experience with transferrable address calls for COPY & PASTE. They retain themselves for processing between pages if the programmer makes use of them, & are generally programmed to expire when the address changes meaning the user has switched functions in the experience.

To put its use plainly, it tracks temporary function data during a focused interaction on a website.

Edited by antago

Dr-David-Banner

The codes I refer to are to prevent spam. Usually it's about six digits in a box you have to retype in order to continue. Today I got closed down by Google again as my net searches are classed as robotic. I had to type in a series of digits which I struggled to make out. It is pissing me off. Sure my searches are unusual from Russian political military information to science and multiple other searches. Really I could do with ditching all the American network and using some freer alternative. Lots of political sites are blocked and lots of disinformation. Someone needs to set up a rival network and alternative search engine.

antago
14 hours ago, Dr-David-Banner said:

The codes I refer to are to prevent spam. Usually it's about six digits in a box you have to retype in order to continue. Today I got closed down by Google again as my net searches are classed as robotic. I had to type in a series of digits which I struggled to make out. It is pissing me off. Sure my searches are unusual from Russian political military information to science and multiple other searches. Really I could do with ditching all the American network and using some freer alternative. Lots of political sites are blocked and lots of disinformation. Someone needs to set up a rival network and alternative search engine.

The reCAPTCHAs yes are designed to prevent spam, and some of them are surprisingly difficult. That is, if I didn't have the expertise I have, I am confused how some people are able to make out some of the recaptchas. Google's are usually pretty good tho

Dr-David-Banner

I just stopped using Google from last night. Fortunately Yandex allows me to tap into Google, at least I easily located asperclick on yandex. Google is restricting my searches due to the scope and amount of data I process.
Today I very nearly smashed my way through a wooden wall. I have terrible anger outbreaks which are directed towards objects and not people. I had drilled a large hole through a partition wall but the cable I was running just wouldn't go through the other end. I just got more and more worked up. I start to yell and shout and anyone hearing the noise would be shocked. Hence my name david banner who turned into The Hulk. The trigger seems to be manual work where I get frustrated.

Paul

Antigo, Nice clean explanation of reChaptcha and Get.

1 hour ago, Dr-David-Banner said:

I just got more and more worked up.

If it does not fit, get a hammer. If it still does not, get a bigger hammer.:P I have had that experience. When I start looking for the bigger hammer, it is time to take a break. The next day it slips right in like there was never an issue. I do not know why it works that way for me. I suspect fatigue affects my hand/eye coordination and patience.