Harrow

New job

Harrow

So looks like next month, I'm moving to Dubai for two years and starting a new job :) signed for the visa so now we just have to wait for them to be stamped in Dubai and put things into storage and then we're away. 

I was wondering if anyone's been to Dubai? And has experiance there? My grandfather has been but only for a week and he liked it but I know some don't. 

And still have to tell my dad I'm leaving :wacko:

RiRi

Congratulations! :) I've never been to Dubai, but you seems happy about embarking on this new journey where you will meet new people and live a different life. I wish you the best out there which I'm sure you will do. 

I think your dad will miss you. And if you leave the forum as well, I'll miss you too. 

Harrow

Thanks @Makelets

And I don't plan to leave the forum I know internet rules are strict there but I'm sure I can still log on here :)

Heather

I wish you lots of success at your new job!  I've never been to Dubai either, but I hope you have lots of interesting and educational experiences, I'm sure you will learn a lot being immersed in a new culture and working there.  It sounds like an exciting opportunity for you.  Your dad might worry about you but hopefully will be supportive of your new adventure! Be safe and enjoy yourself!  And come back and post here when you can!! :) 

Primeape

Good luck and stay safe :)

ive never been to dubai so cant comment what its like, i hope you can log on to the forum since you say that they are strict with internet 

Edited by DebzMata08

Peridot

Congratulations. :) Never been to Dubai myself so I can't comment on what Dubai's like. I like the name though. Dubai is a nice name for a...country? Is Dubai a country? lol I'm not even sure about that. I'm no expert on Dubai, that's for sure.

Harrow

Thanks @Peridotand no Dubai is just a city. Has the wordlest largest building though which is cool. :D

RiRi

lmfao I thought Dubai was like a country :lol: and I googled and the place where it's at is still confusing. :lol:

@Harrow It's good you will still sign in on here. :) 

Harrow

Lol! Dubai is in the United Emirates but it's just a city. Here's a picture. :)57e4366f9de98_images(3).thumb.jpg.6345cf