RiRi

How Was Your Day?

Heather

My day is going alright, today is my longest day at university, I had to be up at 6:30am. It's been nice weather wise, sunny and windy, a nice fall day with all the autumn colour everywhere.  I will probably be tired and want to sleep early tonight though.  I feel like it's a good day though.  

I hope everyone else has a good day today.

HalfFull

Went to Dentist, told to quit sugary drinks which won't be easy, then had lunch with 3 former colleagues, then went to HMV and bought a few DVDs and started watching them albeit with headache due to stress of dentist.

Harrow

I had quite a boring day. I read the whole of last night till about 7:30 this morning, so I only woke up at 11:mellow: then did work for a few hours. So all in all quite a boring day

Peridot

Really productive! :D Now I'm watching a let's play of Tekken on YouTube with a nice drink. :)

RiRi
10 hours ago, blacktiger911 said:

how was ypur day @Makelets?

Yesterday, my day was going badly. Some good stuff happened though so I wouldn't rule it out as a bad day per se. How about yours? How was your day?

PandaPrincess

My day is good now that I am home for the weekend and don't have to go back to school until Tuesday.