RiRi

How Was Your Day?

blacktiger911
On 9/29/2016 at 1:16 PM, Makelets said:

Yesterday, my day was going badly. Some good stuff happened though so I wouldn't rule it out as a bad day per se. How about yours? How was your day?

its been challenging work has been sh*t lately.

RiRi

I won't answer how was my day, yesterday. Just that I had a meltdown. I hadn't had one of those sobbing ones in a while. I felt like people thought I was dumb. I think I realized why I act that way when I waste time like that. Whatever I was doing yesterday, I considered precious, and having wasted valuable time, really hurt me. It's like that ice cream cone I would eat slowly as a form of appreciation, to save for as long as I could, because I rarely had any of those. I think I also felt dumb. I probably still need to figure it out. Haven't had a chance to write things down.

Butterfly88

I was nervous this morning, my teeth were chattering, but after taking 2 anti-anxiety pills I finally calmed down.  I had my global marketing class.  After was hoping to see my professor for office hours afterward but he seemed busy so I'll be seeing him another time.  I've been home since surfing the web, aside from having lunch.  I'm going to work out soon.  My mentor's car broke so she's not coming tonight, hopefully I can keep myself busy enough but I'm already a bit bored.        

Butterfly88
On 10/15/2016 at 4:05 AM, MAKELETS said:

I won't answer how was my day, yesterday. Just that I had a meltdown. I hadn't had one of those sobbing ones in a while. I felt like people thought I was dumb. I think I realized why I act that way when I waste time like that. Whatever I was doing yesterday, I considered precious, and having wasted valuable time, really hurt me. It's like that ice cream cone I would eat slowly as a form of appreciation, to save for as long as I could, because I rarely had any of those. I think I also felt dumb. I probably still need to figure it out. Haven't had a chance to write things down.

Sorry to hear that.  I sometimes feel that way when I have a meltdown too.

And sorry to hear that @blacktiger911.

Tylermc

My day today was alwful at work while I was mopping the floor 

somebody triped and fell I did put all the  wet floor signs up 

I still feel bad ? and it was my fault that she slipped 

and fell but I'm so happy that she wasn't hurt that 

bad 

Tylermc

And yesterday I whent to the doctors and I got a 

flew shot I don't like needles 

it was scary 

Harrow
8 minutes ago, Tylermc said:

My day today was alwful at work while I was mopping the floor 

somebody triped and fell I did put all the  wet floor signs up 

I still feel bad ? and it was my fault that she slipped 

and fell but I'm so happy that she wasn't hurt that 

bad 

I'm sorry that happened @Tylermc but it wasn't your fault. Accidents happen all the time. I hope your having a better day now though 

RiRi

Yeah, @Tylermc. I agree with @Harrow, it wasn't your fault at all. Very unfortunate indeed, but if anything maybe it was her fault for not being careful enough or just for walking through there. Was she wearing heels? If so, then it was most likely her fault than yours. Why are you feeling guilty? Did she say anything bad to you? :/

lifeis

I agree with harrow and makelets you shouldn't feel bad. Accidents happen and unless she said otherwise the lady who tripped probably doesn't blame you either.

Tylermc
19 hours ago, MAKELETS said:

Yeah, @Tylermc. I agree with @Harrow, it wasn't your fault at all. Very unfortunate indeed, but if anything maybe it was her fault for not being careful enough or just for walking through there. Was she wearing heels? If so, then it was most likely her fault than yours. Why are you feeling guilty? Did she say anything bad to you? :/

Nope she wasn't wearing high heels she had on some dress shoes on 

I just feel bad that she could have gotten really hurt and no she didn't 

say anything bad too me she's a really good friend at work too me 

and I feel guilty because I was mopping the floor and I should have 

dryed mopped the floor after words but I helped 

her after and clean all of the broken glass on the 

?