RiRi

How Was Your Day?

Joie6

Not very good. I lost on an english test. In the subject, I misunderstood the word "issue". So all my redaction is out of the subject :( 

Peridot

My day was pretty relaxed. Weather was quiet and agreeable... Did some bicycling, drank some Mountain dew whilst out there getting some fresh air... Probably going to watch a silly movie (In the name of the king 2) tonight whilst eating some bugles.

RiRi

@Joie6 I'm sorry to hear that. It does happen, it happens to me a lot where I mishear what someone says. Even in writing I misread.

I hope you're okay. Sometimes we mess up, but we just have to get up and keep going and not let things like this bring us down. I hope you can feel better.

RiRi

My day has been okay, I'm kind of hungry, but at least I feel slightly accomplished.

Joie6

@RiRi It's nice, thank you :) 

My day is better than yesterday. I was more concentrated on my lessons and tonight, I'm doing zumba ! 

Tylermc

Very busy day for me  right now I'm going to realaxe and play some 

video games ?

RiRi

@RiRi Sounds like you deserve that leisure time. :) Have fun. :) 

I haven't done much all day. Sick and my body is sore. My day hasn't been great, but at least I haven't thrown up. I do feel very lucky though that I can rest like this when I'm sick. Even though being sick sucks. I'd rather not be sick. 

RiRi

:lol: Just noticed I tagged the wrong person. I did that? lmfao :lol: 

Anyway, what I was here for I was having a really good day today, really good day until I came back right now to the forum. Now, I just feel like crying. :( 

MrGrey

Well.. among other things and some family drama... I also had a date at traffic court where I was called as a witness.  I was stressing about being called to the stand to testify about some guy's car crash.  After waiting for a gazillion other cases to go through, the guy's turn came... he stated his name, and declared himself guilty :\.  Judge said what the fine was going to be and told all witnesses we could go home.  

I guess I'm glad that's done.

RiRi

My day was kind of shit but it could have been a lot worse.