How Was Your Day?

RiRi

My day was kind of boring.

polish_bear_65

As most of them, could be better.

RiRi

Just showered, so far so good. :) 

Aeolienne

Disappointing. Today is Mental Health Awareness Day, and one of the "wellbeing" coordinator type people in the office announced that there would be a Tea & Talk session from 10:00. This was billed as "encouraging conversations about mental health and increasing openness on the topic, whilst drinking a cuppa and eating cake with a donation to the Mental Health Foundation" and donations of cakes were solicited. Unfortunately she failed to mention that this session would last less than an hour; there was no-one at the stall when I turned up shortly before 11:00, having been prevented by back-to-back meetings from going earlier. And that was that for the rest of the day - it apparently hadn't occurred to the organiser(s) to have someone at the stall during lunch hour. The home-made biscuits I donated haven't found much favour either.

Edited by Aeolienne
replace "went down" with "turned up"

Aspergolfer

It's another great day at Maywood! Cool and cloudy, but still a good day because God allowed me to have another day.