RiRi

Wanna Date Me? ;)

Harrow

Lol no,  I wasn't sure if you meant all the preople here,  example their thought will attract them to others or your thoughts about this lead you to do this thread:)

But in anycase your English is perfect:)

RiRi

Ohh....I see. No. I just thinking about the law of attraction that you attract to yourself whatever you're thinking. 

I was just thinking that me thinking about matching up couples might have lead to this thread being created, not sure if that's what you meant. :) 

Primeape
On 11/10/2016 at 0:23 PM, Harrow said:

I'm not really interested in dating online but then again two of the best people I've ever meet have been online and I dated one during high-school and it was special. So I may be persuaded to do it again:)

Interests: Movies, Reading, Comic Books, Video Games, Arts and Crafts, Phycology, History, Science, Traveling and many many others... 

Personality: Humorous, Loyal, Kind, Polite, Caring

Employment : Employeed

Appearance : Green eyes, blond hair with a bit of red, 6'1", 58kgs

Looking for: A sweet, caring girl

Online Dating : Possibly (as long as we're friends first) 

Now your taken :P :)

sarahjanesoprano

Interests: Movies, TV, reading, taking my little dog for a walk (he's friendly once he gets to know you), singing

Personality: Kind, big-hearted

Employment: Unemployed  

Appearance: Reddish brown hair, blue eyes, big

Looking for: A man who can make me

laugh. 

Online dating: Maybe

Harrow
On 12/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, DebzMata08 said:

Now your taken :P :)

It's because your sweet:wub:

Wotan

Interests: Action movies, scifi, comics, video games(mainly old school FPS), 80s retro, grunge music, heavy metal music, history, "paranormal"(other dimensions, UFOS, Astral Projection), some anime, Doctor Who

Personality: Nice, genuine, doesn't like lying, romantic, caring

Employment: Student

Appearance: About 6'(1.82cm) 238lb(108kg) Muscular with a small gut(working on getting lean now), shaved head with a beard

Looking for: A nice caring woman that is of the same sex drive level as me. One whom doesn't mind my political views, or shares those same views. A women whom I have things in common with a similar interests. 

Online dating: Maybe depending on location

blacktiger911

Intrest: anime, music. Manga, cars, airsoft,videogames

Personality: I'm kinda an asshole an am alpha male like but once ya get to know me I lighten up.

Employment: driver FedEx ground

Apperence: white male 6 ft blue eye 180lbs skinny as f*ck

Looking for: someone with similar interests and traits and is not a political Nazi (I agree with Trump on a lot of stuff but politics don't run a relationship) and someone who can put up with my "emotions

online dating: situation dependent

Not really thinking this will do anything but here ya go. Who want to date this asshole?!

Alice

Interests:  Art, psychology, indie films, veganism, design, reading

Films: Safety Not Guaranteed, Your name, Simple simon, Boyhood, Man Up, Submarine, Obvious Child, Lola versus,  Reality Bites, Ghost world, The Quiet, The red turtle, The station agent, The artist, The green mile, Mtrix trilogy, millenium trilogy, LOTR trilogy, Amelie, labyrinth, Tipping the velvet, goonies, benny and joon, v for vendetta...

TV:  Skam, Stranger things, This is us, Friends, Death parade, Orphan Black, Black mirror, Doctor who (pre-capaldi), Girls, Red dwarf

Personality: INFJ (Introverted, intuitive, feeling, judgement). Extremely introverted. A little incidentally spiritual. Creative, kind, honest to a fault. Silent whenever uncomfortable (a lot). Sensitive, reserved, a bit harsh. Intelligent.

Employment: Unemployed

Appearance: Green eyes, short, currently shaved head

Looking for: Female. ~28-35. Honest, kind, stands by their values. Mature. 

Online dating: I dont really know. I dont even know if I want to date, But I like filling out these things, and if the right person came along I wouldnt be opposed. Regardless, its always good to have friends.

Edited by Alice
Add age range in 'looking for'