Harrow

First crushes

Harrow

Just a stupid thread but I thought it would be interesting to see who where people's first crushes either someone they know or someone famous.

I'll start my first crush was Mia Sara from Ferris Buellers day off :) or my first crush I actually knew was about 15 years older then me and she used to come to our house and do University work and I always tried to offer to help her with things or followed her around wherever she went:lol: . I don't know what I thought was going happen though I was only 9

• Helpful 2

Heather

Well when I was about 10 (grade 5), I confessed to a crush I never had because my friend was insistent that I had one but just was too embarrassed to say but I really didn't have one at the time so I just said a boy I thought was cute..and was brother of my sisters' friends (my sisters were friends with his sisters), but I don't think l understood much about having a crush at the time.

But my first crush that I developed without prompting from other people was about age 13/14 or grade 8 or 9.  I remember in high school, if I had a crush on a boy I would do everything in my power to not let him know it, but at the same time keep him in my eyesight. I was so scared of talking to boys though because I was scared that I would blink or lick my lips or move in a way that made them think I liked them when I actually just had dry eyes, dry lips or a cold shudder or something totally neutral. lol so my anxiety was so strong around boys that kept me from talking to them anyway. Although I think in later high school, grade 11 or 12 (so 16/17) I do remember talking a little bit to some but still careful not to tell them that I liked them. So I probably made myself look weirder in the process. I was such a socially awkward girl in high school!! lol

• Helpful 2

Whoknows

Let me see. It happened back in 1995, in kindergarden.

Two of my pals and I arranged a serenade for a girl around a grade or two over us. Her name was Daniela. We failed.

After that, my pals had a grudge against and they became my enemies.  They still hate me, as much as I hate them to this day, because they keep treating me badly.

Even one of them hit me with a roll of cardboard, in 2011. I offered him a coffin, when he asked me for a pen, and he stopped talking to me and even walking near me.

The other one deceived me and abused me, in 2005. He made me think he'd changed. No wonder he dropped his own girlfriend in 2009 -after moving to the technical school next to high school we all went to-, after being with her from 2006. Last time, I saw him in 2014 (at an anime convention, while I was going with my sister). He said hello to me, as if we were friends, and I went along. I said he looked different. He said I looked changed, but I answered that I'd recognize him anywhere at anytime, even if he was on wheelchair. He presented his new girlfriend to us. She didn't talk at all. She only posed for whoever wanted pictures. I wonder if he abused her, because she had a very nice body and disguise, but her silence was startling, almost uncomfortable, yet he was dressing normally.

I feel bad for that girl.

• Helpful 1

sarahjanesoprano

My first crush was when I was 15 or 16. I took the bus to school every day and, for some reason, the bus had a video player (this is in the early 2000s, before videos became obsolete) and TV, so one of the girls started bringing her video of the second season of Smallville. I had a crush on Tom Welling from the first moment I saw him.

• Helpful 2

Harrow
18 hours ago, sarahjanesoprano said:

My first crush was when I was 15 or 16. I took the bus to school every day and, for some reason, the bus had a video player (this is in the early 2000s, before videos became obsolete) and TV, so one of the girls started bringing her video of the second season of Smallville. I had a crush on Tom Welling from the first moment I saw him.

My step mom will love you she also has a crush on him. 

sarahjanesoprano
53 minutes ago, Harrow said:

My step mom will love you she also has a crush on him. 

She and I obviously have good taste ?

• Helpful 1