Butterfly88

Go to restaurants at off hours

Butterfly88

Restaurants can be busy, especially on weekends, so I find it is best to go at 2 or 3 in the afternoon as opposed to at lunch or dinner time.  

RiRi

That's good that you noticed a pattern. :) I do the same thing when going to restaurants/places. I check for the less busier times. It's much more peaceful that way. :) 

King_oni

While I can deal with busy restaurants to some extent, yes, I prefer to go on weekdays (monday till thursday) and preferably in the early afternoon rather than at 6. And with my non-standard wake and sleep cycles it works fine for me to go and have dinner at a restaurant at noon. I don't know if I would have a big appetite if I would be awake for 4 or 5 hours since the morning and would have dinner at 12 in the afternoon... but then again, i've found myself having McDonalds for breakfast, lol

Little Guy

I go everywhere off hours/off days/ off times. Holidays when every else is working means restaurants, walkways, roadways with few people.:P