Smithy The Wizard

Pokemon

Smithy The Wizard

What's your favorite... anything about Pokémon? Post anything, your top 10, favorites, worst, towns and that sort of stuff. 

My favorite Pokémon is probably Leafeon, in general I prefer grass type.

What are you guy's favorites (if you've played/watched Pokémon)?

Toran

No have never watched it unfortunately.

Sofi

Cubone is my favourite Pokemon! Other favourites are Eevee, Growlithe, Machop, Piplup (and evolutions), and I just love Jigglypuff and Clefairy  :D

My favourite town is probably Sinnoh  :D

The last game I played was HeartGold. I want to get Black. 

Smithy The Wizard

The last game I have played was White. I can't get passed the elite four because I have no money! Lol!

My favorite legendary Pokemon is Darkrai (I'm not sure why I just think it's a cool Pokemon).

Also, not trying to sound like a know-it-all, but I think Sinnoh is a region not a town.

Sofi

The last game I have played was White. I can't get passed the elite four because I have no money! Lol!

My favorite legendary Pokemon is Darkrai (I'm not sure why I just think it's a cool Pokemon).

Also, not trying to sound like a know-it-all, but I think Sinnoh is a region not a town.

Okay, yes Sinnoh is technically a region I thought that was what you meant such as which game place do you like best. I am not very good at that sort of thing.

I like Jubilife City and Hearthome City in Sinnoh, I like Fantina's Gym in Hearthome. Those are cities though. I guess Twinleaf Town is nice. 

I like Johto too. 

My favourite legendry Pokemon is Dialga  :D

Smithy The Wizard

I saw this picture of Darkrai with his stilt-like legs and it had a creepy resemblance to slenderman!

I'll post the picture later.

Alex

Favourite Pokemon?... Magikarp, without a doubt! :P

No. I haven't played that much Pokemon, but I do have an old Pokemon Crystal game somewhere in my drawer, that some friend gave me for free, many years ago. I quite like the one called Kabuto and it's evolution Kabutops, but that's just because it looks like a certain prehistoric crustacean that I just so happen to have an old obsession with...

I have never played any of the more recent games, the newest one I've played being Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, that I borrowed from a friend. I may, or may not, also have used an emulator to play some of the old games like FireRed and LeafGreen, but don't tell anyone!...

iggy

I do like pokemon, I really want a 3ds to play the new one, but I haven't played one for a while. I like water type pokemon (I always have a water starter pokemon) so I enjoy fire and rock gyms since I can easily crush them with my awesomeness ;)

I've also watched some of the anime, but it isn't on "normal" TV much, and I saw a film or two when I was a kid.

Sofi

Favourite Pokemon?... Magikarp, without a doubt! :P

No. I haven't played that much Pokemon, but I do have an old Pokemon Crystal game somewhere in my drawer, that some friend gave me for free, many years ago. I quite like the one called Kabuto and it's evolution Kabutops, but that's just because it looks like a certain prehistoric crustacean that I just so happen to have an old obsession with...

I have never played any of the more recent games, the newest one I've played being Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, that I borrowed from a friend. I may, or may not, also have used an emulator to play some of the old games like FireRed and LeafGreen, but don't tell anyone!...

Magikarp!  :P

I have played on emulators too. lol. I have LeafGreen game though, not FireRed, and I have most of the old ones too  :D

I do like pokemon, I really want a 3ds to play the new one, but I haven't played one for a while. I like water type pokemon (I always have a water starter pokemon) so I enjoy fire and rock gyms since I can easily crush them with my awesomeness ;)

I've also watched some of the anime, but it isn't on "normal" TV much, and I saw a film or two when I was a kid.

Piplup was my starter in Diamond and I love him. I think I have told you that before.

The anime wasn't on much normal TV, sometimes on some cartoon channels. I have a lot of DVDs and of the films  :D

Sofi

I just saw this:

Cubone.gif

My special Cubone! Poor Pikachu though :(