Smithy The Wizard

Pokemon

Sofi

I caught mewtwo with a dusk ball I threw with loads of hp left, I was really disappointed/surprised how easily I caught him actually! And I caught Articuno with a quick ball...... These legendaries are being dumbed down, I'm certain!

In Y? I've not tried in Y yet but I will now if it's going to be easy. 

I think I used a dusk ball in HG for him but I had trouble with all legendaries in HG, that's why I'm still trying! They are too hard in that.

awesomeliza

I've got Y and I've played Fire Red. My favourite Pokemon has to be Growlithe. I'm just filling up my Pokedex at the moment in Y. The graphics and main story are just too darn good.

L Lawliet

Charizard, Ninetails, Rapidash and Eevee! (All types of Eevees, so cute! :wub: )

Meow was awesome too. I was a major Team Rocket fan and had a little bit of a crush on James :P

Anyone remember Pokemon pinball on gameboy colour? So addictive!

coffeebean

Amazing how things have changed over the years...

Button-mashing gens

2sb2.jpgjrqx.jpg5f65.jpg

Touchscreen gens (no x & y)

ns9l.jpgoa7f.jpg

Charizard, Ninetails, Rapidash and Eevee! (All types of Eevees, so cute! :wub: )

Meow was awesome too. I was a major Team Rocket fan and had a little bit of a crush on James :P

Anyone remember Pokemon pinball on gameboy colour? So addictive!

I remember Pokemon Pinball. It was hard, too. Never finished that one.

Davidiss

The only pokemon game iv played was gold and silver, i would like to play the new one (x and y i think) but i don't have a 3DS. I could get it but don't want to buy a 3DS just for pokemon, i bought a normal DS for the re-release of

gold and silver and never used it again i don't even know where it is.

Sofi

I am really excited about Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire announced. I like these names because they are Greek letters too.

Pharaoh_G

My favorite Pokemon are Mew, Mewtwo, Dragonite, Froakie, Meloetta, Blastioise, Typhlosion, Suicine, Articuno, Lugia, Alakazam, Houndoom, and Ash's Pikachu