rainbow

Would any date me if this was real life

rainbow

Hey Guys,

I thought I do a thread on dating and one on about me as if I was going on a dating profile.

I have always thought I was no good for dating, so I would like to know what u guys think am if I a catch.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Height: 5ft 11

What I look Like: I am tall, curvy young woman with long blond hair which is dyed, but my real hair colour is dark brown but started to go ginger. Dark Brown eyes.

Hobbies: Creative Colouring books, creative writing, reading novels, comics, and medical info, puzzle's, watching tv. fan of 1980s music.

What am I looking for: Looking for someone who kind, caring, loving, make me laugh not rush me into stuff, understand me. I like companionship more this can be male or female, but I like to have hugs.

this is all I think of so far.

feel free to ask me.

• Helpful 3

Harrow

To answer your question,  yes I would a girl that likes comic books and creative writing that's just awesome :D

But to be more serious I think it's a good profile for a dating site. It explains a bit about you and what you enjoy, hence the common interest. And what your looking for in someone, caring, kind and patient. And who'd treat you right. 

Just remember to always be yourself and then you'll be the perfect catch:)

And sometimes friendships first can take away a lot of the pressure and help you find the perfect partner.

Anycase good luck! 

• Helpful 2

King_oni

From reading your description... sure, I don't see anything "wrong" with it, so to speak. Though from my own experience in dating people on the spectrum, pointing out interests and looks is the least of the issues.

I've had a lot more issues that were autism-related than they were interest or apperance based.

• Helpful 1

AspieFox

I liked that you put your interests down, but also that you put not wanting to be rushed into something. That's more related to spectrum needs, so hopefully you'd find someone that is compatible with your autism needs too. Also, for instance, if you don't like bright light and chaotic noise because of sensory overlaod, then maybe put that you don't like clubbing and prefer chatting in quiet cafes instead etc.

• Helpful 3

Harrow

I was wondering about your topic. Would you date me if this was real life? 

And I was wondering would people?

Ive dating a bit before and it hasn't always been right. Hasn't all been bad either. But I feel like I'm always just waiting for that perfect person to care for and love. And when I find them will I even know it? . Will I be able to pursue them? It's kind of a scary thought losing the one you might care for the most. Or missing the opportunity. 

• Helpful 1

Harrow
22 minutes ago, rainbow said:

@Harrow What u put in your dating profile?

I don't have a dating profile I've never written one. 

But if I had to try write one. 

Sexuality: straight. 

Heights: 6ft1

Appearance: could be described as really skinny :lol:with blondish redish hair. And green eyes. 

Hobbies: watching movies, video games, reading, sport, history, my cat:lol:, cycling, running, art, writing poetry, cooking, comic books, diy and a few other things. 

Looking for in someone: someone to share life with,  has a good heart, kind, is really quite and who accepts me for me. And is passionate about anything. 

Well that's my attempt at one. 

Edited by Harrow
  • Helpful 3

rainbow

@Harrow what movies do u like?

And the DIY would be a good one for me when looking for a partner.

• Helpful 1

Harrow

I'm a massive nerd so I love Science fiction movies and fantasy the most.

I also enjoy romantic movies a lot like 500 days of summer and my favorite movie of all time the Titanic. And lately I've been binge watching boxing movies a lot which I enjoy. 

But I mostly I like movies with a powerful message. Ones that stay with you :)

And you @rainbow

• Helpful 1

Scaly Piscine
On 18/11/2016 at 8:09 PM, rainbow said:

Sexuality: Bisexual

Height: 5ft 11

What I look Like: I am tall, curvy young woman with long blond hair which is dyed, but my real hair colour is dark brown but started to go ginger. Dark Brown eyes.

Hobbies: Creative Colouring books, creative writing, reading novels, comics, and medical info, puzzle's, watching tv. fan of 1980s music.

What am I looking for: Looking for someone who kind, caring, loving, make me laugh not rush me into stuff, understand me. I like companionship more this can be male or female, but I like to have hugs.    

That's fine. The main thing is you're honest. Women can do this much more and still get plenty of interest from guys. Whether it's interest they want is another matter. Not really up on the dynamics of same sex dating. 

rainbow

@Harrow I love horror films, movies based on comics like the fantastic four.

I like titanic but it makes me feel sad at the end when rose is old and falls sleep and feels herself seeing jack again.

what TV shows do u like?

• Helpful 2

Primeape

Didnt realise I werent meant to put profile down of what i would put :lol:

Edited by DebzMata08
Deleted due to feeling dumb
  • Helpful 3

AspieFox

I'm a newly diagnosed Aspie, and never met Aspies before this year. I am finding that our interests are usually really similar - usually arts and sciences and sometimes video or board games :) and other stuff. I know it sounds quiet all-encompassing, but it seems we have similar interests to each other, compared to the majority of NTs.

In other words - great to meet so many people with similar interested to mine...finally! Even if it is online at the moment :( hope to meet them in real life too.

Are there any decent Aspie dating sites or even just meeting up sites?

• Helpful 2

rainbow

@AveApollo I wish sometimes everyone on here that I talk to and get on with makes me want to met more people like myself.

• Helpful 1

Harrow
4 hours ago, rainbow said:

@Harrow I love horror films, movies based on comics like the fantastic four.

I like titanic but it makes me feel sad at the end when rose is old and falls sleep and feels herself seeing jack again.

what TV shows do u like?

I like superhero movies. So far I'm up too date with both DC and the MCU seen them all. And yeah Titanic makes me feel sad as well I just like the powerful message, it's better to have loved and loss then never having loved at all. 

TV shows, Supernatural, Grimm, American Horror Story, Sherlock, Game of Thrones, the Walking Deaf that 70s show (current favourite) and all the superhero ones. 

Basically everything I see most movies and most new series:lol:

1 hour ago, rainbow said:

@AveApollo I wish sometimes everyone on here that I talk to and get on with makes me want to met more people like myself.

Your a really interesting person @rainbow. So I hope you do meet others like yourself. You deserve that:)

Also I'm curious what series do you enjoy? 

• Helpful 1

rainbow

@Harrow Tv series I enjoy are Charmed, Buffy the vampire slayer, American horror story: Hotel with lady gaga in it, The strain, Desperate Housewife's, Nip/Tuck, and Australia soap Home and away.

Are u into Art? 

Harrow
5 minutes ago, rainbow said:

@Harrow Tv series I enjoy are Charmed, Buffy the vampire slayer, American horror story: Hotel with lady gaga in it, The strain, Desperate Housewife's, Nip/Tuck, and Australia soap Home and away.

Are u into Art? 

If I ever see Charmed again, my life isn't worth it. My sister and my mom watched that continually my whole childhood. They'd actually watch the same episode three or four times a day. Drove me insane:mellow:. But Buffy the Vampire Slayer is cool:D

And I'm not an artist I don't paint draw or anything like that. But I do love art. I like collecting pictures or artworks I like I have 1000's. Even just buying a book I'll have to have the one with the best art cover on it.

And you Rainbow what kind of art do you enjoy?:)

rainbow

@Harrow I am into gothic art and I have do some artwork as well this is some of my digital artwork. 

artwork 7.jpg

artwork 8.jpg

• Helpful 5

RiRi

@rainbow Sorry for being off topic, but did you drew those? :o They look great. :) 

Harrow
28 minutes ago, rainbow said:

@Harrow I am into gothic art and I have do some artwork as well this is some of my digital artwork. 

artwork 7.jpg

artwork 8.jpg

Sorry I also wanted to add your, really, really talented:)

• Helpful 2

Catman2018

Nice gothic art. I am into dream art.

Edited by Catman2016

lifeis

just thought I'd put my dating profile on here.

I'm 25, male, 6'4 and my build is Greek god esc.

I enjoy music (my taste is perfection).

I'm good at pretty much everything.

I'm probably the kindest most trustworthy person on the planet.

I'm immensely talented.

I'll probably be a millionaire in a few years without even trying.

Oh and my best quality is how amazingly modest I am.

(disclaimer- some of the above may not be true, any and all commitments to date me are at your own discretion/risk and I have no liability for any side effects that may occur. Possible side effects include- disappoint, depression, psychosis, boredom, paranoia, vengeful hatred, general loathing).