Miss Chief

Donald Trumps Son; Barron - ASD?

DavidTheWitch

Rosie the person who started the debate has an autistic son so I doubt this anything but concern for Barron?

Asgardian

Whether Barron Trump is autistic or not is not really the business of anyone other than him and his family. Reducing the possible health condition of a ten year old boy to online gossip and rumour spreading seems wrong and immoral. Even if he is autistic, what difference does it make?

If people had spoken like this about one of Obama's daughters there would be a backlash, but because he is the child of Donald Trump people think it is fine. Indeed, one writer from Saturday Night Live was suspended for saying Barron Trump would be the first American homeschooled shooter. That is a vile thing to say, and I can only imagine how people would react if Donald Trump or one of his supporters said something similar.

DavidTheWitch

Oh so mister were was the backlash when they called Obamas Wife Ugly and claimed she was a man?

Asgardian
2 minutes ago, DavidTheWitch said:

Oh so mister were was the backlash when they called Obamas Wife Ugly and claimed she was a man?

There is a vast difference between that and targetting a ten year old boy for potentially being autistic. Both criticisms are wrong, but criticising a ten year old boy is much worse, or do you deny that?

DavidTheWitch

They aren't criticizing the boy they are wondering if his father is abusing him?

Asgardian
1 minute ago, DavidTheWitch said:

They aren't criticizing the boy they are wondering if his father is abusing him?

What? You do realise how serious an accusation that is? People are speculating whether or not Barron Trump is autistic, not accusing Donald Trump of abusing him. 

DavidTheWitch
1 minute ago, Asgardian said:

What? You do realise how serious an accusation that is? People are speculating whether or not Barron Trump is autistic, not accusing Donald Trump of abusing him. 

Rosey O'Donnell is the one who shared the video and she has an Aspie Son.... She is accusing him of being so ableist that he covered up his Son's Condition and if you remembered he called her a fat dike?

Asgardian
Just now, DavidTheWitch said:

Rosey O'Donnell is the one who shared the video and she has an Aspie Son.... She is accusing him of being so ableist that he covered up his Son's Condition and if you remembered he called her a fat dike?

So because he insulted her she targetted his ten year old son. Not exactly a classy move. He went too far with what he said about her, but bringing his son into the argument and calling Trump a bad parent is sinking to a much lower level.

DavidTheWitch
4 minutes ago, Asgardian said:

So because he insulted her she targetted his ten year old son. Not exactly a classy move. He went too far with what he said about her, but bringing his son into the argument and calling Trump a bad parent is sinking to a much lower level.

If I say Trump's First Wife was raped by him am I making a allegation about his First Wife or him answer?

Asgardian
Just now, DavidTheWitch said:

If I say Trump's First Wife was raped by him am I making a allegation about his First Wife or him answer?

Do you get a kick out of making wild allegations? Changing the subject when you have no response shows you have lost the argument. Your example and what is happening with Barron Trump are vastly different.

Oh, and having looked at your forum which you linked to in one of your many threads, I find you to have views which give you no right to act moral at all. You have a section for "racist crap and hate" which is entitled along the lines of "why do all black people look like monkeys" as well as having a section for asking "important" questions such as "did Hitler do anything wrong?" and "was 9/11 a hologram?"

I believe you have very offensive opinions and thrive on watching others react to them. It isn't big and it isn't clever.