A432Hz

Hello!
Both my brother and I have Asperger's syndrome. As such, it is a topic of interest for me, and so I am doing my final project in a grade 12 course on the effects of Music Therapy and ASD. If anyone could take a few minutes to answer the questions in this survey, if you have participated in music therapy and are on the Autism spectrum or are a parent of a child on the spectrum, I would really appreciate it. The report is due in a couple of weeks and I need more responses. Your responses are anonymous and there is more detail on the survey page. 

https://docs. google. com/forms/uTNo5j9kDzwOa9wD3

Thank you so much for your time. 

Also, I have read the rules of the forum and did not see anything about this, but if it is against the rules, please let me know and I will take this down immediately.

Paul Hostler

I'd be happy to help and tried the hppts but the survey didn't come up. Could you send it to my e-mail address?  It's paul.hostler1728@gmail.com

A432Hz
13 hours ago, Paul Hostler said:

I'd be happy to help and tried the hppts but the survey didn't come up. Could you send it to my e-mail address?  It's paul.hostler1728@gmail.com

Hello!
Thanks so much for offering to help, I really appreciate it. However, I have closed the survey as my project has been completed and handed in just a few days ago- I meant to delete this topic but forgot. 

Thanks again and I hope you have a great day!