Willow

Your Artwork

Willow

I've seen a few people say that they're creative so I though I might post a couple things I've drawn/painted plus maybe something I've cooked up in Photoshop :)

Please post your artwork as well - and don't forget that there's a thread for photography too, if that's more your thing :D

This is a drawing I did a long time ago using a ball point pen:

post-2-0-97443000-1358844869_thumb.jpg

I painted this a couple of months ago - it's now in the USA with a new owner :D

post-2-0-43907900-1358845093_thumb.jpg

This is a painting of my plant which I've had for years - she features in a few of my videos - when I look back on how small she was I can't believe it lol, she's huge now!

post-2-0-15886700-1358845152_thumb.jpg

I painted this for my living room - it was the first thing I'd painted in about 3 years, so I was impressed with how it came out.

post-2-0-35329400-1358845290_thumb.jpg

And these are some of my Photoshop creations

post-2-0-68614500-1358845535_thumb.jpg

FireWire
I've seen a few people say that they're creative so I though I might post a couple things I've drawn/painted plus maybe something I've cooked up in Photoshop :)

Please post your artwork as well - and don't forget that there's a thread for photography too, if that's more your thing :D

This is a drawing I did a long time ago using a ball point pen:

attachicon.gifDSC09981.JPG

I painted this a couple of months ago - it's now in the USA with a new owner :D

attachicon.gifLipsticksmall.jpg

This is a painting of my plant which I've had for years - she features in a few of my videos - when I look back on how small she was I can't believe it lol, she's huge now!

attachicon.gifPlantsmall.jpg

I painted this for my living room - it was the first thing I'd painted in about 3 years, so I was impressed with how it came out.

attachicon.gifFallsmall.jpg

And these are some of my Photoshop creations

attachicon.gifmonsterswh.jpg

You sure have Talent, wish i could draw/paint like that, i get the image in my head of what i want to draw i just can't seem to get it onto paper.

Ben
*Edit* sorry the quote went wrong.

I really like the octopus' in this picture. I don't know why though lol.... 

FireWire

This is a wallpaper i made for my old iphone4 using Photoshop Element's, and a photo that i edited of my fiance.

i couldn't get the fire how i wanted though :(

iphone%2520edit.jpg

Willow

I really like the octopus' in this picture. I don't know why though lol.... 

Thanks :D They're not totally my own work - I drew them from another drawing from someone. But, they were my first attempt at using my graphics tablet.

This is a wallpaper i made for my old iphone4 using Photoshop Element's, and a photo that i edited of my fiance.

i couldn't get the fire how i wanted though :(

iphone%2520edit.jpg

Aww, Photoshop takes practice. I sucked when I first used it. Not sure about Elements though, not used that. How was the fire supposed to look?

FireWire
Aww, Photoshop takes practice. I sucked when I first used it. Not sure about Elements though, not used that. How was the fire supposed to look?

i was trying to get the fire to look more realistic, but i had no luck so just stuck with that,

i was thinking about getting Photoshop but £600 is alot and i doubt my fiance will let me buy it from adobe.

Ben

Just buy it and don't tell her. 

FireWire
Just buy it and don't tell her. 

she handle's all the money, as i tend to over spend on thing's. so all the money goes into her bank account, adobe allow people to rent their product's so i might see if she will let me do that.

Willow
she handle's all the money, as i tend to over spend on thing's. so all the money goes into her bank account, adobe allow people to rent their product's so i might see if she will let me do that.

Yeah it's only like £17 something or other per month. At least you could see if you like it and if not, it wouldn't have been a wasted £667..

filamentous hyphae

Here's some of my stuff: a drawing, some 3D work, and a bit of cartography.