Willow

Your Artwork

RiRi

I never got to finish it, but I thought I'd post it :P

RiRi

I should probably go back to drawing on paper. If only I could get my scanner to work.

Edited by Makelets

storm-petrel

Everyone on this thread is really talented. I like to sketch birds sometimes but I'm not very good at it. I find it very therapeutic though.IMG_1883-3.thumb.jpg.7917b42acca768a6e7a

mysti

That's great @storm-petrel :)

I've just had a look through this whole thread for the first time & I'm amazed at the quality of some of the work on here. I'm not at all artistic so won't be contributing but will enjoy seeing all your work :)

Edited by mysti

lifeis

that heart's a bit PG 18 Laddo I hope it wasn't drawn from a model;) and your triclops monster man looks like it should be in pans labyrinth Kuribo.

I like your modesty false or otherwise storm-petrel but you must know your bird sketch is great.

I've really enjoyed looking at all the work on this thread (though some of the pics won't display on my phone) so thanks everyone:)

storm-petrel
6 hours ago, lifeis said:

I like your modesty false or otherwise storm-petrel but you must know your bird sketch is great.

Thank you. Unfortunately I am forever comparing myself with people who are really good at things when setting standards for myself.

Like this - https://www.flickr.com/photos/60559624@N06

Lefki

@storm-petrel WOW!!!!!! That is amazing!!!! 

As everything that has been posted in this thread from all of you guys!!! So much talent!!!

I do draw too... Or maybe I should say I try to draw, because I am not a natural!!! It is just a way to relief myself from anxiety! I tried to share some with you guys but I don't have a choice on the menu to insert any documents..... How did you do that?

RiRi

@Aggie I think one way to post your pictures is on the text box it says "Drag files to attach or choose files" I think you drag the image you want to attach to your post or attach normally. So that's one way to do it. :)