Willow

Your Artwork

RiRi

@Aggie Do you have "insert other media"? You can paste the image address on there (edit: where it says insert image from url), once you've uploaded your image to an image hosting website and copying the image address. Otherwise, I guess you can upload your image to an image hosting website and then just post the url of the image here. Although, if you do it that way, you should make sure that you have access to this image hosting website where you can control whether to later delete the url or not. But that is if you later wish to delete your image from the forum. Hope that helps. :)

Edited by Makelets

Pinky and his brain
3 hours ago, Aggie said:

@Makelets There is not such option in my text box  :(

3 hours ago, Makelets said:

@Aggie Do you have "insert other media"? You can paste the image address on there (edit: where it says insert image from url), once you've uploaded your image to an image hosting website and copying the image address. Otherwise, I guess you can upload your image to an image hosting website and then just post the url of the image here. Although, if you do it that way, you should make sure that you have access to this image hosting website where you can control whether to later delete the url or not. But that is if you later wish to delete your image from the forum. Hope that helps. :)

Are you on a mobile phone ? That may be the reason you don't have the upload function on your screen.

On a computer it should look like this:

56b8f0aedfab1_textbox.thumb.png.3416b8cf

If you click the "Choose files" text, a dialogue box should open, where you can choose your file to upload. Once the file has been uploaded, it will show itself as a miniature version in the window. At this point you have to left click the picture to insert it to your post.

insert.thumb.png.0c12e8898c8b5718d86d411

But again, I think it only works on a computer. Mobile phones and tablets may not be able to upload this way. :)

Lefki

Yes I thought about it too so I tried with my laptop. Still nothing. I can't understand why you all have this and I don't.  It doesn't make sense. And I am pretty good at these stuff.

Pinky and his brain

@AggieOn your laptop you should have it. Maybe you should see if you can contact Willow, it may have something to do with the account settings. Maybe new users are set to not be able to upload pictures. Or maybe it's only your account, that has a wrong setting.

I don't see any specific reason, why you shouldn't be able to upload. From your laptop everything should be working. Except the chat, the chat is broken for many of us. That could also be some random account setting though. 

Hope you make it work. :)

Tylermc

Hi my friends here's some of my artwork 

RiRi

Beautiful drawings, Tyler. :)

Catman2018

Here are some random drawings that I have done:

randondrawing1.thumb.jpg.07251535ca821carandondrawing.thumb.jpg.01c67b05d6f33abbrandomdrawing2.thumb.jpg.9dd3502bf8d1e10randomdrawing3.thumb.jpg.40717ea2a46d5ed

Edited by Catman2016

RiRi

Thought I'd share some of my drawings done with my cheap ass tablet. 

Screen Shot 2016-02-15 at 1.32.19 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-02-20 at 11.59.20 PM.png