Willow

Your Artwork

RiRi

@Catman2016 I think I've heard of AutoDesk Sketchbook. I think it's considered one of the best apps. I need to get a better phone to try downloading via Google Play. Perhaps we should start a thread, or you could start a thread asking about different materials such as apps, tablets, utensils used for artwork. I don't think there's one like that yet. No problem. :) Self-portraits, from the best of my knowledge are art pieces usually drawings about you, life a self picture. A drawing about yourself, painting about yourself. So I thought your art pieces was a drawing you made about yourself. :) Did you draw it just what came to mind? I find it harder to draw that way and find it pretty cool when others can just draw without looking at a picture while drawing. For me, the more complicated my drawing is, it's because I probably looked at another picture. If it's more simple, like a heart, then I just drew it from what came to mind. :) Thank you for saying my drawings are fascinating, that means a lot. I like your compliment. :) 

Catman2018
6 minutes ago, Makelets said:

@Catman2016 I think I've heard of AutoDesk Sketchbook. I think it's considered one of the best apps. I need to get a better phone to try downloading via Google Play. Perhaps we should start a thread, or you could start a thread asking about different materials such as apps, tablets, utensils used for artwork. I don't think there's one like that yet. No problem. :) Self-portraits, from the best of my knowledge are art pieces usually drawings about you, life a self picture. A drawing about yourself, painting about yourself. So I thought your art pieces was a drawing you made about yourself. :) Did you draw it just what came to mind? I find it harder to draw that way and find it pretty cool when others can just draw without looking at a picture while drawing. For me, the more complicated my drawing is, it's because I probably looked at another picture. If it's more simple, like a heart, then I just drew it from what came to mind. :) Thank you for saying my drawings are fascinating, that means a lot. I like your compliment. :) 

That's actually a great thread topic, Makelets.  I drawed what came to mind.  I would lie down on my bed, and just started drawing.  You're welcome about my comment.  

Edited by Catman2016

RiRi

I hope this is considered artwork. :P 

Some nail art. :) 

56d0bbfd6874d_ScreenShot2016-02-26at12.156d0bc2dd7aed_ScreenShot2016-02-26at12.1

And here's one of a bracelet I did. :)

56d0bc5a2e310_ScreenShot2016-02-26at12.2

RiRi

I'm glad you liked it. @mysti:)

I drew this the other day. I think @Tylermcmight like it, especially. :) 

56d0c07dc1243_ScreenShot2016-02-26at1.10

Edited by Makelets

RiRi

Some drawings I did with my computer trackpad last year. :)

Never finished this one, but I like how it looks. :) 

56d0da5bc8729_ScreenShot2016-02-26at2.59

And this one I used as my profile picture last year. :)

56d0da8a9dad5_ScreenShot2016-02-26at3.00