Willow

Your Artwork

Tylermc

When you took the picture @Echo of your friend dog Lowe was it hard for him too sit still and what program did you do it looks amzeing you did a great job ? Have a great day today ?

Echo

Thanks peeps.

@Tylermc Kes, my friend's dog is 11yrs old and spends a lot of her time relaxing in the sun, so sitting still isn't a problem for her. I took a photo to begin with, with my smart phone, then I imported it into Photoshop and basically traced the pic's outline with a black paint brush. I copied the outline layer to a new document and kept the original picture up on my second screen (I have two monitors :) ) so that I could look back and forth (as a reference) and use the eye dropper tool to get my colours from...making it as realistically coloured and shaded as possible. The rest of the painting was done free hand using a Wacom draw tablet. 

Tylermc

Here's my drawing of a French sheepdog called a briard ?????

image.jpeg

Tylermc

This was done using a ballpoint pen ? I love the briard dog breed there most famous for being on YouTube there's Norman the scooter dog ????

and many more have been in movies and on tv ??????

Tylermc

Here's Nigel from the Wild thornberrys I did this with a ball point pen ?

image.jpeg

TruthMusic
On 7/20/2016 at 9:41 PM, Tylermc said:

Here's Nigel from the Wild thornberrys I did this with a ball point pen ?

image.jpeg

Nice love it! :D Miss that show.

Echo

In order to "up my game", regarding my digital painting skills, I was given a few lessons from a good friend of mine who is a professional digital artist. I didn't ask him to help out, he volunteered two hours of his time (over facebook messenger). Today, I was left to practice. The images below are the result of today's photoshop session. I would have spent more time on them, but I have to make myself ready to go out for a family meal. My mother is 60yrs old today. I'd rather much stay at home and work on honing my skills, but alas, family commitments need to be adhered to, apparently :) 

Slash.thumb.jpg.0b33537e99c800d73f707a31v.thumb.jpg.68c3e1f6019cf2f3289021effde1

Tylermc

@Echo amazeing so awesome I love your artwork have a great day today ?

Tylermc

Here's my picture that I did today with some sharpies it's a sparrow ?

image.jpeg